Pan that palette update 3

Welcome back to another pan that palette update! I'm panning the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette this year. Here's a photo from last month to this month:



I have two new pans, on the two shades I was looking to hit pan on! HUZZAH! I only hit pan on Spread The Love yesterday, but I'll take it. I'm happy enough with the progress I have so far, but I'd like to do a little better. It's still an enjoyable palette; it's versatile enough that I can get different looks out of it, but it's not super overwhelming.

This month, I used Spread the Love and Jammin the most. For shades I used the least, it's probably Peanut Brittle, Jelly, or Bananas. I only started really tracking my usage of shades this week, so it'll be easier to estimate those in the future. I haven't used Nuts About U much, even though it's a really pretty shade, so I want to make that my focus shade for April. It's a stunning shade, and can be fairly versatile even though it's a darker shade. I may try and get a dip started on Bananas, but I'm mostly going to be focusing on Nuts About U for April.

So that's all for my Pan That Palette update! How are you doing on your project pan? Let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts