36 in 2018 update 3

Hello Hello! Welcome to the Second update in the 36 in 2018 project pan!
Quick spoiler summary: I've finished or decluttered 12 products total (that's 33% of the total, and up 7 from last month). Those new products Nyx Soft Matte Lip in Zurich, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip in Lolita, Smashbox eyeliners in Raven and Sumatra, Coastal Scents hot pot in Silver Lilac, Wet n Wild Eye Primer, and Nyx Concealer in Porcelain.
Time for the rest of the update!

1. Too Faced Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Pore Filling
STATUS: I'm frustratingly close to finishing the Too Faced primer. It'll probably be done within the week, if not sooner. I'll be able to get onto the pore filling primer.

3. Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation, Creamy Natural
4. Fenty Pro Filt'r Foundation, 170
PHOTO:
STATUS: I haven't been weraing foundation as much; I've been focusing more on the Nyx foundation when possible. I'll try upping my wearing of foundation up to 4 times a week instead of 2-3.

5. Nyx HD concealer, Porcelain
6. Trestique Mini Concealer, Porcelain
STATUS: The Nyx HD concealer wasn't really distributing product anymore, so I decluttered it. The Trestique concealer won't be long to go now.

7. Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter, Sin
8. PrettiesForYourFace highlighter, Goldslick
PHOTO:
STATUS: I've started wearing Goldslick a bit more, but I've also re-pressed the Sin highlighter. Sin should be a little more powdery now so it should go faster.

10. theBalm, Hot Mama
PHOTO:
STATUS: This seems endless. I've worn it almost every single day and there seems no dip at all. It's ridiculous.

11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
12. Too Faced Blushing Bronzer, Sweetie Pie
PHOTO:
STATUS: NO progress on the Too Faced bronzer, and frustratingly little on the Benefit. I'm trying to work on it, I swear, but it seems endless.

14. Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer
15. Nyx white eye primer
PHOTO:
STATUS: Wet n Wild is finally done! Onto the Nyx Eye Base!

16. Nyx Prismatic Shadow, Golden Peach
17. Nyx Hot Singles Shadow, LOL
19. Coastal Scents Hot Pot, Silver Lilac
PHOTO:
STATUS: You've seen Silver Lilac's progress in 12x24. I decluttered it - the formula was just not working for me. I've started working on Gold Peach and LOL a bit more. Gold Peach is starting to develop hard pan.

20. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Raven
22. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Sumatra
23. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Blueprint
PHOTO:
STATUS: I used Ravenmost days so far, and both Raven and Sumatra ran out, so all I have is Blueprint.

24. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Ash Brown
PHOTO:
STATUS: Not a lot of progress, but that's to be expected.

25. Nyx slide-on glide-on lip liner, Red Tape
PHOTO:
STATUS: More progress! WHOO!

26. Hey Honey, Besame Mucho
27. Jersey Shore Cosmetics, Peppermint
PHOTO:
STATUS: Not a lot of progress on Besame. Peppermint is missing, but I don't want to say it's gone just yet.

28. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream, Zurich
29. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Lolita
PHOTO:
STATUS:Zurich stopped distributing product, so I decluttered it and called it done. I realized that I really hate the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick formula, so I decluttered Lolita too. I might put in another liquid lipstick later because I barely used Lolita, but it had a funny scent and the formula was so flaky. Don't recommend those.

31. Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick, An Affair
PHOTO:
STATUS: Not much progress here. Now that this is the last lipstick left in the project, I may get more use out of it.

32. Sarah Jessica Parker eau de parfum, Lovely
33. Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Lemonade Fizz
PHOTO:
STATUS: Some progress on both. Whoo!

34. Bath and Body Works Body Lotion, Dark Kiss
35. Bath and Body Works Body Cream, Amber Blush
PHOTO:
STATUS: Good progress on Dark Kiss, not a lot on Amber Blush.

36. Formula X, Huntress
STATUS: Haven't used this month. I'll do better soon.

Comments

Popular Posts