project 12 pan update 3

Welcome to the third update for the Project 12 Pan! I'm doing this a little earlier in the month so I have decent progress for the finale. Let's get into the products.

First is the Nyx HD Concealer Wand in Porcelain. I decided to declutter this earlier this month because I wasn't picking up enough product, so I feel like it had finally died. I would probably repurchase again in a different shade - this one wasn't quite a match for me.

Second is the Urban Decay Highlighter Sample in "Sin." I've got decent progress with the pan this month, so I'm excited for the progress. I might re press it to get the product all in the middle again - it's hard to get it out otherwise. I'm happy it's so close to being done, though.

Fourth is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I've used this 4-5 times a week, but this just won't die. I do have a bit of a dip going properly, which is nice, but it's still not going anywhere, which is really frustrating. I'll try and wear it daily and hopefully it'll start getting used up properly.

Sixth is the Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer. I'm frustratingly close to finishing this. It'll probably be gone by the next update.

Next is the Silver Lilac Eyeshadow single. I decluttered this on March 8th - I liked the shade, but whenever I tried wearing it all over the lid, my eye would keep twitching and get irritated. I wouldn't repurchase this particular product, but I might repurchase a similar shade in the future.

Eighth is the Sumatra liner from Smashbox. I finished this earlier this month as well. It's pretty standard, as brown eyeliners go. I would repurchase a brown liner, but not this one.

Ninth is the Hey Honey Besame Mucho lip balm. I've barely used this at all this month, which is bad. I'm going to try and step it up for next month.

Next is the Lovely perfume from Sarah Jessica Parker. Like the lip balm, I keep setting myself a goal of wearing this five times a week, and I barely put it on once. I'm going to step it up this month.

Last is the Dark Kiss lotion from Bath and Body Works. I'm okay with the progress here, so I'll keep the pace up on this.

Comments

Popular Posts