36 in 2018 update 4

Hello Hello! Welcome to the fourth update in the 36 in 2018 project pan!
Quick spoiler summary: I've finished 16products this month (that's 44%percent of the total, and up 3 from last month). Those new products Too Faced Primed and Peachy face primer, Smashbox Pore Filling Primer, and Trestique Concealer.
Time for the rest of the update!

1. Too Faced Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Pore Filling
Both of these went in the same month, which is kind of crazy.

3. Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation, Creamy Natural
4. Fenty Pro Filt'r Foundation, 170
PHOTO:
STATUS: There's not much measurable progress on either of these. I don't wear foundation every day, so it's probably a little crazy to try and use up two in a year. I'll try wearing foundation three days a week consistently through May, and I'll focus on Creamy Natural to make the most progress. The Fenty foundation is a little dark for me, so I'll get more use out of it during the summer when it's sunnier and brighter and I'll potentially get more sun.

5. Nyx HD concealer, Porcelain
6. Trestique Mini Concealer, Porcelain
No more concealers to pan! Whooo! I do not currently own a concealer, and I'm okay with that. It wasn't always a necessary part of my routine, so why keep the clutter?

7. Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter, Sin
8. PrettiesForYourFace highlighter, Goldslick
PHOTO:
STATUS: Not much progress after these, even after I re-pressed Sin. I've put Goldslick in a project on YouTube, so hopefully I'll get more use out of it.

10. theBalm, Hot Mama
PHOTO:
STATUS: I've been using this practically every day, and I've barely established a dip in it.

11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
12. Too Faced Blushing Bronzer, Sweetie Pie
PHOTO:
STATUS: I've started using Sweetie Pie a bit more and I like the formula, but the Benefit bronzer is most likely closer to being done, by virtue of being smaller. I should put it in another project to make sure it gets finished.

15. Nyx white eye primer
PHOTO:
STATUS: I'm not a big fan of this. I want to get use out of it while I can - apparently white eye primers are better to enhance color payoff (instead of wear time, for example), so I may explore bright looks this summer to get more use out of this. I've already repurchased the Wet n Wild primer, and I've been gravitating towards that for longer days at work.

16. Nyx Prismatic Shadow, Golden Peach
17. Nyx Hot Singles Shadow, LOL
PHOTO:
STATUS: I haven't used LOL much, but I've used Golden Peach consistently. It got a tiny fleck of pan just after the last update. The photo above is where it stands now.

23. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Blueprint
PHOTO:
STATUS: Blueprint is really nice for bolder looks, or if I'm running late and just want a pop of color and don't have time for much in the morning. I want to use it at least three days a week over the next few weeks.

24. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Ash Brown
PHOTO:
STATUS: I find myself reaching for my Brow Wiz over this very frequently. It's set to expire at the end of May and, while I'm not married to expiration dates, I want to at least use it 4 days a week before the end of May to make sure I can get solid use out of it.

25. Nyx slide-on glide-on lip liner, Red Tape
PHOTO:
STATUS: I'm only okay with the progress on Red Tape. I found a lipstick that it pairs well with, so I want to sharpen it at least twice before the end of June.

26. Hey Honey, Besame Mucho
PHOTO:
STATUS: I can't find Besame Mucho anywhere, and it's driving me crazy. I'm not going to give up on it just yet, as I love the formula, but it's really annoying that I can't find it.

31. Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick, An Affair
PHOTO:
STATUS: Thsi has been used a few times this past month, but nothing that shows much progress. I should put it in a project pan or something to make sure I get use out of it.

32. Sarah Jessica Parker eau de parfum, Lovely
33. Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Lemonade Fizz
PHOTO:
STATUS: I'm happy with the progress in Lovely, but I haven't used Lemonade Fizz much. I'll focus on Lemonade Fizz through the summer and try it as a room spray. Lovely only works well as a perfume and can't exactly be sprayed.

34. Bath and Body Works Body Lotion, Dark Kiss
35. Bath and Body Works Body Cream, Amber Blush
PHOTO:
STATUS: I'm getting ever closer to finishing Dark Kiss, but I haven't really touched Amber Blush yet. It's getting to the halfway point in the year and I really should start.

36. Formula X, Huntress
PHOTO:
STATUS: I haven't used the nail polish. I need to work on that more.

Comments

Popular Posts