Pan that Palette Update #2

Back again with a new pan that palette post!

A few days after the last post went live, I used Nougat a few more times and finally hit pan on it. I've been using it and bonbon a few times this month (especially Nougat) and so the pan has expanded a little more. HERE THEY ARE:
I took a few days off from wearing makeup this month (a combination of not having time in the mornings and just not feeling like putting things on my face), so I might not have as much progress as I'd like. But still, on the 13th, I hit pan on Caramel. It was a suuuuuper tiny pan, but IT WAS PAN, so I'm counting it. Of course, pan expanded, so here it is at the end of the month:

I've been working on Coconut Creme a lot as well - it's kind of obvious which corner I've been focusing on, even though I haven't hit pan on it yet:
Next month, I'm going to be focusing on two different shades: pink sugar and rum raisin. Pink sugar is pink and sparkly, and is the glitter-bomb shade of the palette. It might be too much for my eyes on a day-to-day basis, so I might use it as a face highlighter, too. Rum raisin is described as a silvery metallic color. It's a very pretty shade, but I need to figure out how to use it in combination with the Matte Trimony shade from my project 10 pan. Rum raisin is darker than most of the main lid shades in the palette, so that'll be interesting to work through.

See you at the end of the month!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts