project 12 pan finale!

Welcome to the final update for the Project 12 Pan! Let's get into the products.

First in this update is the Urban Decay Highlighter Sample in "Sin". In the last update, I had repressed this, but I haven't hit pan on this again after that. i'm doing a Project Pan on YouTube that includes the Goldslick highlighter, so I'm working this back into my collection and focusing on it later in the year. It's part of my Project 36 Pan, so you'll see this again.

I still haven't hit pan on the Benefit Hoola Bronzer sample. It's impressive how many uses you can get out of a sample-size bronzer. I'll work through this and not repurchase, as they're not cruelty-free.

Next is the Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer. I finished this literally days after the last update. I've already repurchased this - the first time I've actually repurchased an eye primer! Whoo! I think I've found my holy grail of eye primers.

Up next is the Hey Honey Besame Mucho lip balm. I've used this more often since the last update, since the weather here has been really stupid and cold (SNOW! IN APRIL!). Anyway, this is a great formula, and I've made good progress on it. I have a lot of uses left on this.

Next is Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely perfume. I still really like this, and I haven't made a ton of progress on this since the last update. I've been wearing it more often, and I'm going to work on it more the rest of the year for sure.

Last is the Dark Kiss lotion from Bath and Body Works. I think I have two months' worth of this left. It's a good scent, and I'm glad about the progress that I've made. Wish I'd gotten a bit more, though.

Thanks for joining me on this journey! Check out my YouTube channel for my current seasonal project pan. Good luck in all your project pans this year!

Comments

Popular Posts