Pan that Palette: end of August 2022

 So, here's my update for Pan that Palette 2022-2023.


The end of August photos:





The starting photo from last month:


So I've made a huge dip in the lightest shade, Unplugged. There's also smaller dip in Road to Nowhere.

I haven't used this palette every day this month, but still I've done it more than not. Like usual, the lightest shade has the most use.

I'm using a methodical approach to using this palette, trying to maximize the number of color combinations I've used. So far, I've based the methodical approach starting with the lightest shade - another reason why the lightest shade has so much use. I think the green shimmers (Sage Advice and Like a Moss) have the least amount of use, and the dark mattes (Beleaf and Branch Out). 

In September, I want to focus on finishing up Unplugged, and hopefully hit pan on Weekender.

How are you doing on your projects?

Comments

Popular Posts