Pan That Palette 2017

Hello everyone!
Back again with another beauty post! This is another project pan type thing, except for an entire palette and several times longer. You're getting a LOT of project pan posts this month, but I plan on updating on the last Monday of each month.
For those of you who don't know, a Pan that Palette challenge is the same concept as a Project Pan challenge, but applied to an eyeshadow palette. (I suppose you could also apply it to other types of palettes, but I haven't encountered anyone who's done it that way.) Because there are a lot more shades in an eyeshadow palette than in a project pan, a challenge like this typically lasts an entire calendar year. It often starts with a brand new palette on January 1st and aims to finish it all off, or at least pan every shade, by December 31st (or whenever you're done).
The palette I'm working on this year is the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette. This is the only Too Faced palette I own, and it's not entirely new - I bought this gently used (but sanitized!) online in October, and I've used it two or three times since then. I keep wanting to eat it, because this is one of the Too Faced palettes that smell like chocolate.

For reference, here's how the palette looks at the beginning of this year:

From left to right and top to bottom, the shades are called Licorice, Coconut Creme, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar, Puddin, Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter, Frosting, Rum Raisin, Mousse, Caramel, Bon Bon, and Butter Pecan.


That's a dime on the Pink Sugar shade for size reference.


It's definitely a pretty palette, and I'm excited to be working on it through the whole year.

For the nerds like me who like numbers:
- 16 shades total
-- 14 of the shades are .03 oz/ .87 g
-- 2 of the shades (Coconut Creme and Butter Pecan) are .07/ 1.98 g

Comments

Popular Posts