October Ipsy unboxing

Hello! Back again with another Ipsy unbagging! I'm using the rating system of Hit/ Meh/ Miss, so stay tuned to the end for the final rating.

First I got the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in 'Perversion.' This feels like a standard black liner- the Pixi black liner that Ipsy sent me earlier in the year has the same soft texture. That said, I do really like this liner, and the pixi one is running out, so I like it. This is a hit.
This size - $13.25; full size - $20



Then I got the Furless Black Beauty Blending Brush. I do like this, but this is one of my less favorite brushes I've gotten from ipsy. It works fine, but it's not as good as others I've gotten. This is meh.
This is full size - $12


I also got the Meech and Mia loose eyeshadow in 'Beige.' This comes off more orangey yellow than beige (I thought beige was closer to khaki; this comes off more neon). I like the shade; this is a hit.
This is full size - $11.50

Fourth is the JM solutions Water Luminous Cleanser. This is a good enough cleanser - but I have face washes that do the same thing for cheaper. It's definitely not bad, but it's not $25 great. This is meh.
This size - $5, full size - $25


Finally is the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder Sample. This is not what I was expecting - I expected something closer to a setting powder. I'm not mad at it, but it's not my favorite thing. Final powdering is not part of my normal routine; though I appreciate having a pore-refining powder, I don't know how much use I'll get out of this. This is a miss.
This size - $9.75; full size - $29 for 9g

Comments

Popular Posts