36 in 2018 update 2

Hello Hello! Welcome to the Second update in the 36 in 2018 project pan!
Quick spoiler summary: I've finished 5 products total (that's 13.8% percent of the total, and up 3 from last month). Those new products are Bite Beauty Beetroot sample, Spray. Set. Go. setting spray, and Elizabeth Mott Toasted eyeshadow.
Time for the rest of the update!

1. Too Faced Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Pore Filling
PHOTO:
STATUS: I've gotten decent usage out of both of these, and there is some progress. The Too Faced may be coming to its end soon.

3. Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation, Creamy Natural
4. Fenty Pro Filt'r Foundation, 170
PHOTO:
STATUS: Both of these have a little progress, so I'm going to photograph them. I bought a lighter foundation mixer to use with the Fenty foundation, as it's a little too dark for me, so hopefully the lighter foundation I bought will help it go faster. I'm hoping for more progress on the Nyx one soon.

5. Nyx HD concealer, Porcelain
6. Trestique Mini Concealer, Porcelain
STATUS: I can't figure out how to track the Nyx concealer, but it seems like it's on its last legs. I haven't used the trestique one at all.

7. Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter, Sin
8. PrettiesForYourFace highlighter, Goldslick
PHOTO:
STATUS: YAY! more pan on UD highlighter. There's no progress on Goldslick - I haven't used it at all this month.

10. theBalm, Hot Mama
STATUS: There's not enough progress to warrant a photo here. I've used it pretty much every day since the tarte one went, but it's slow going.

11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
12. Too Faced Blushing Bronzer, Sweetie Pie
PHOTO:

STATUS: Not much progress on Hoola, and no progress on Sweetie Pie. Hoola just won't die.

13. Spray. Set. Go setting spray
STATUS: DONE!

14. Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer
15. Nyx white eye primer
PHOTO:
STATUS: Wet n Wild is on its last legs. I haven't used the white eye base at all.

16. Nyx Prismatic Shadow, Golden Peach
17. Nyx Hot Singles Shadow, LOL
18. Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow single sample, Toasted
19. Coastal Scents Hot Pot, Silver Lilac
Last month:

This month:

STATUS: You've seen Silver Lilac's progress in 12x24. The Elizabeth Mott shadow broke - it accidentally dropped and broke on the floor; I didn't like it enough to want to re-press it. There's finally progress on Silver Lilac!

20. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Raven
22. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Sumatra
23. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Blueprint
STATUS: I've used Sumatra most days so far, and I've used Raven the least.

24. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Ash Brown
PHOTO:
STATUS: I've used this occasionally, but not enough to have a ton of progress.

25. Nyx slide-on glide-on lip liner, Red Tape
STATUS: I've used this about twice this month, so not a lot of visible progress.

26. Hey Honey, Besame Mucho
27. Jersey Shore Cosmetics, Peppermint
STATUS: No use on Peppermint, and only minimal progress on Hey Honey. I'm going to step up Hey Honey a bit more.

28. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream, Zurich
29. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Lolita
STATUS: I've used both Zurich and Lolita some, but not enough to visibly track progress. Now that Beetroot is done, I'm going to work on Zurich more.

30. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick, Beetroot
31. Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick, An Affair
STATUS:Beetroot is done! I've used An Affair a few times, but not enough to make progress on.

32. Sarah Jessica Parker eau de parfum, Lovely
33. Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Lemonade Fizz
PHOTO:

STATUS: There's been enough progress to mark on it on Lemonade Fizz, but not much from last month. I've been using it as a room spray mostly. I haven't used as much of Lovely as I'd like, but I want to use it more.

34. Bath and Body Works Body Lotion, Dark Kiss
35. Bath and Body Works Body Cream, Amber Blush
STATUS: I haven't used Amber Blush this month, but I've had really good progress on Dark Kiss. I keep it on my desk and use it daily.

36. Formula X, Huntress
STATUS: I used this once last month - once for my toes and once for my fingernails.

Comments

Popular Posts