project 12 pan update 2

Welcome to the second update for the Project 12 Pan! Let's get into the products.

First is the Nyx HD Concealer Wand in Porcelain. I'm not sure how far I've gotten on this, because I can't seem to track it properly. I've been using it several times a week, so I've definitely made progress this month.

Second is the Urban Decay Highlighter Sample in "Sin." I've finally expanded the pan visibly! WHOO! I've been using it consistently, so I want it gone by the end of March.


Fourth is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. No pan on this yet, but I need to work a little more to get through it.

Fifth is the Spray. Set. Go. Setting spray. I don't use this consistently, but 1-2 sprays does use quite a bit of product, and it's done! I wouldn't repurchase.

Sixth is the Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer. I've been using this most days, so it'll be gone soon.


Next is the Silver Lilac Eyeshadow single. I hit pan this month! WHOO! I haven't been using it as much as I should, but I'm happy to finally have pan. I think it irritates my eyes somewhat, so I might not be able to use it as much as I'd like going forward, but I'm glad to finally have pan.

Eighth is the Sumatra liner from Smashbox. I admit I haven't been using this as consistently as I need to. I can't track the progress on this, so I'm going to try for five days a week next month.

Ninth is the Hey Honey Besame Mucho lip balm. This is another thing I haven't been using enough. I'm going to shoot for six days a week next month to try and finish by the end of March.

Tenth is the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Beetroot. I finished this on February 8th, not long after the last update. It definitely tasted really good; I'd consider getting the full size, but I have a few others to get through first.

Next is the Lovely perfume from Sarah Jessica Parker. I'm happy about the progress, but I still need to use it more. Going to shoot for five days a week next month.

Last is the Dark Kiss lotion from Bath and Body Works. I've been reapplying this twice a day while at work, and it's been showing. I'm going to shoot for three times a day next month to use it up faster.

Comments

Popular Posts