pan that palette update 6

Hello! Welcome back to another Pan that Palette update!

Here's a progress photo from last month to this month:




As you can tell, lots of progress this month! I've expanded the existing pans and got a new (very small) pan in Bananas. Huzzah! I hit my goal this month!

For July, I want to hit side pan on Spread the Love and get more of a dip going in Peanut Butter. That's one of the most versatile shades in the palette and I've barely touched it. It can be used as a crease shade, a transition shade, and a lid shade, and I've barely used it for any of those, so I definitely need to start working on that more. If I can hit pan on it, all the better!

It's now the halfway point in the year.  I still enjoy this palette, but perhaps not as much as I once did. It's getting a little redundant, but I still appreciate that I don't need to reach for any other palette in order to create a complete eyeshadow look. I don't know if I would buy it again, or if I would necessarily use it as my only eyeshadow palette ever, but I do appreciate it and I still mostly enjoy it.

How are you doing on your project pans? Let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts