Rolling Project Pan Update 4

Hello!  Welcome back to another update for my rolling project pan!  Let's get into it.

Things I've used up/ decluttered

I used up one thing and decluttered two more this go-round. I decluttered the Nyx Pin-up Pout lipstick in Bombshell and the Burt's Bees tinted Lip Balm in Sweet Violet. Both of these were fine products - I especially like the Pin-Up Pout formula - but they both were either approaching or just past the expiration date and I was starting to tell. Things were starting to go off a little bit on both of these products, and I didn't want to put any kind of moldy things on my mouth, so I decluttered them. I also finished the Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely rollerball perfume. This was definitely my favorite scent for a long time, and I'm sad to see it go. I'm going to wait a little while before I repurchase, but I may repurchase if it's on sale at Ulta, as the full size is expensive. I got it in an ipsy bag, and it was worth it. (I forgot to photograph any of these before I decluttered them).


I'm replacing the three products with the Bath and Body Works Sweet Magnolia and Clementine Body Lotion, which I got when that scent was introduced (and I worked at the store so I got a discount on it). I'm also rolling in the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner sample in Perversion, which is accurately described on the Urban Decay website as "blackest-black matte." This is only a sample, but one that's getting a little old, so I do need to work on it. The third thing I'm working into the project is theBalm Hot Mama blush. This was the first full-size blush I ever bought, and I barely used it for the first year I owned it. There's a ton of product in here, and it's been difficult to use up this year. I've taken a month or so break from it, and I just want to hit pan on it for this project before I roll it out of the project. (still haven't decided if I'll roll it out of my collection).

Things I'm updating on




I've used the Nyx Stay Matte foundation maybe five or six times since the last update, so there's not much progress here. It's still trucking.
The Nyx White Eye Base, in contrast, I've used almost every single day, and you can barely see any progress at all. I promise I've been using it a lot.
The dips on the Benefit Hoola Bronzer sample and the Nyx Hot Singles Shadow in Rebirth have both increased a lot, but I haven't hit pan on either yet. Hopefully I'll have pan on both of them by the next update. I use both of them basically every day.
I've also increased the pan on the Vintage by Jessica Liebeskind highlighter in Rose Gold. This is a fairly powdery product, and is very close to the Hot Mama blush, so we'll see how that works. I may wind up keeping one or the other, but maybe not both.
I've sharpened the Nyx Slide-On Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in Bronze once or twice since the last update, and have used it almost every day. I may layer it with the Perversion eyeliner in future.
FInally, I've used the Bath and Body Works Pink Lemonade Fizz Body Spray as a room spray rather than a perfume, so it's gone fairly quickly. If it's not done by the end of the summer, I'm going to declutter it. I only use it in the summer, and I'm starting to get a little tired of the scent.

Comments

Popular Posts