Rolling Project Pan Update 3

Welcome to another update for the Rolling Project Pan! I have a bit of progress, so let's get going!

I'm going to make an update to the project as well. I'm going to up it from a Rolling Project 7 pan to a rolling project 10 pan. I've also updated a lot of things, so let's get into it.

First, let's start with the things that I've used up or decluttered.

I used up the Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner in 3D Cleopatra. This broke shortly after the last update, so it was really close. I also decluttered the Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick in An Affair. I had had a love/ hate relationship with this - the formula is great, the color is pretty good, but I don't reach for it at all for some reason. I've had it for close to a year, and, even though it's the most expensive lipstick I own, I decluttered it. It's not cruelty-free and someone else can get more use out of it. Finally, after I hit pan on it, I decluttered the Nyx Hot Singles Eyeshadow in LOL. I didn't like it as much as I used to, and I was happy to see it go. Here's a photo of the pan before I move on:


Because this is a rolling pan and I added 3 the total, I'm adding in 6 total products. Here they are.

The first new item is the Hoola Bronzer sample from Benefit. I used Sephora points for this, but realized too late that Benefit wasn't cruelty-free. This is the last of the products I have from this set, so I want to finish this up.
I'm also adding in the Nyx Slide-on Glide-On eyeliner in Bronze. This is the oldest eyeliner in my collection, so I want to use this up by the end of the project.
Next is the Nyx Pin-Up Pout Lipstick in Bombshell. This is a lipstick formula that I personally think deserves its 4.5 star rating on Ulta, but I hear nobody talking about. This is a little bright for my taste, and it's the oldest lipstick in my collection, so I want to use up at least 1g of this before the end. I'll measure the weight of it as soon as I get a chance to measure the starting weight, and I'll edit it in in a few.
Fourth, I'm adding in the Vintage by Jessica Leibeskind Highlighter in Rose Gold. I used ipsy points for this for my birthday last year, and I've already hit pan on it, so I want to hit side pan at least before the end of the project.
Fifth is the Nyx Hot singles eyeshadow in Rebirth. This is the oldest eyeshadow in my collection; unlike LOL, this is a very easily usable shade. I can use it to set eyeshadow primer, and I can use it to blend out eyeshadow as well.
Finally, I'm adding in Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker rollerball perfume. This is the oldest perfume in my collection, and is a wonderful scent, but it's frustratingly close to being used up, so I want to get this finished in the next month or two.

Finally, let's get into the things I'm still working on.

First is the Nyx Stay Matte but not Flat Foundation in Creamy Natural. I've worn this a few times a week, and I'm okay with the progress. I usually mix it with the Nyx total control drop foundation in pale, so I haven't used this as much as I could. I haven't used it as frequently as I did when I started the project, but I've still gotten more use out of it this month than I did in the first 7 months of owning it. The expiration date on this is 12 months, which means it expires in July. I know that expiration dates are a little arbitrary, but I still want to use it up by the end of July.
Second is the Nyx White Eye Base. I've been using it frequently - almost every day. I think it takes a little while for progress to show up on a potted product, so I'm going to keep on trucking with this.
Next is the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Dahlia. I've used this almost every day, sometimes a few times. It's a good shade, and I'm happy with the progress on this. I don't know if I would repurchase this, though. For now, I'm happy with this progress.
Finally is the Pink Lemonade Fizz Body Spray from Bath and Body Works. I've been using this mostly as a room spray. I haven't used it much since the last update, so I need to work on it more.

Comments

Popular Posts