Makeup empties: end of August

THINGS I FINISHED THIS MONTH

COLOURPOP BYRON BABE
It was a great shade. I just have too many lipsticks.

SUNDAY RILEY SAMPLE SIZE VITAMIN C
I like Vitamin C in general, but I wouldn't necessarily spend Sunday Riley money on anything, including Sunday Riley. 

MURAD SERUM
All right, but this is not the active ingredient I'm looking for. 

FACE SCRUB 
This was... a lot. I'm not going to repurchase something like this. I'm glad I got 5 ounces for like $3 (I got it at TJ Maxx), but sometimes the deal isn't worth it.

VICHY AQUALIA THERMA SAMPLE #1
This was a decent moisturizer, as far as moisturizers go. This and one other sample came in two separate skincare sample bags, but I probably won't repurchase a full size.

FLOTSAM
This was depotted from the Colourpop Misunderstood palette. I definitely liked this shade, and am looking into singles like it. I'm not going to purchase the whole palette to get Flotsam again.

CERAVE FACE WASH
This came in a skincare sample bag, and I'd be interested in repurchasing once I'm done with the several other face washes I have.

CLARINS SAMPLE
This was too small to get a full read on.

MARC JACOBS DAISY
There's still a bit left of this, but I'm going to call it. I liked it, but wouldn't repurchase. 

Comments

Popular Posts