Pan that Palette Update #9

Hello everyone! Back at it again with another pan that palette post! Here's a progress photo:



I didn't make much progress this month. I didn't wear eyeshadow a whole lot, and when I did, it wasn't always shades from this palette. I was trying to focus more on hot fudge, but hot damn that color doesn't work for me. I can't always get away with super vampy eye shades at work, and dark crease shades aren't a good look for me.

Given that, I've decided to update my goals, again.

First, once I hit pan on Licorice, I'm going to give up trying to actively pan the darker shades. I may still use them occasionally - Cocoa Chili may work well as an outer v shade, for example - but I'm not going to try and actively use them daily.

Second, I'm going to work on finishing as many of the lighter shades as possible. Bonbon is frustratingly close to being finished, and Nougat is feasible. I'll also work to finish off Peanut Butter and Caramel. If Mousse, Coconut Creme, and Butter Pecan make any progress, I'll be happy about it, but at this point I don't see myself finishing any of those shades. I'll leave shades like Rum Raisin and Blueberry Swirl as they are - like I mentioned earlier in the year, they weren't my favorite shades. Like Cocoa Chili, if they work in a look I'll use them but I'm not going to actively pan them.

Happy fall!

Comments

Popular Posts