THIRTEEN BY HALLOWEEN UPDATE!

Welcome back! I have progress on my Halloween Project Pan, and I need to update you on it!

UPDATE 10/01: I HAVE ACTUAL PHOTOS AND SOME PAN, SO HERE I AM, IN BETWEEN UPDATES, BRINGING YOU AN UPDATE.

I dug out the last of Colourpop Glow on the 6th of September. I liked this as an eyeshadow base, but I'm glad it's gone. This has been replaced with a sample of Urban Decay's afterglow highlighter in "Sin." I want to hit pan on this before the project is done.





Next I hit pan on Colourpop's Elixir shadow on the 23rd. I did like this shade, but it's starting to get dry so I'm decluttering it. This has been replaced with the Hey Honey Besame Mucho Lip Balm. The color and taste remind me a little of Halloween. I want to get at least halfway down on this before I take it out of the project.

Now for the things that I've made progress on:

First, for the thing that's been in the project the longest. I've made some progress on the tarte paaarty blush, but not too much. Again, my goal for this is just to hit pan. I've definitely gotten a deeper dip going but no pan just yet. A lot of panners say these blushes last forever, and I'm beginning to see their point. Admittedly, I haven't been using it as I should lately, so I'll be picking that up a bit more in the weeks ahead.
UPDATE ON 10/01: I HIT PAN ON THIS. IT'S BEING REPLACED BY COLOURPOP SUPER SHOCK SHADOW IN PARADOX.


I've also made progress on the Dark Kiss body lotion from Bath and Body Works. I haven't been making as much progress on this as I should if I want to finish this in the next month. I've been keeping this at my desk and reapplying it a few times a day.



Finally, is the Trestique concealer sample. I mostly use this to spot conceal, and I haven't made as much progress on this as I want to. Time to conceal all the things!

As things stand now, I the the first to go will be Sin and then the lip balm. The dip I have in the blush is ever closer to hitting pan, so I'm hoping that I'll hit pan on it soon. Working in the Besame Mucho balm means that 10 out of 13 items have been worked into the project! WOOHOO!
UPDATE 10/01: Paradox is #11. Next to go, I think, is Paradox, and possibly Hey Honey or Sin, I'm not sure which.

Comments

Popular Posts