36 in 2018 update 5

Hello Hello! Welcome to the Second update in the 36 in 2018 project pan!
Quick spoiler summary: I've finished or decluttered 21 products total (that's 58% of the total, and up 5 from last month). Those new products are mostly declutters: Fenty Pro Filt'r Foundation in 170, Nyx Golden Peach Eyeshadow, Smashbox 3D Blueprint Eyeliner, ABH Dipbrow, and Besame Mucho Balm. Time for the rest of the update!

3. Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation, Creamy Natural
4. Fenty Pro Filt'r Foundation, 170
STATUS: I decluttered the Fenty Foundation to my mom - it's just too dark for me, more than something like the Nyx Drop foundation could help. I'm keeping with Creamy Natural, because I can easily mix it with the Nyx drops to make the perfect shade. I would definitely consider repurchasing the Fenty foundation in a lighter shade, though.

7. Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter, Sin
8. PrettiesForYourFace highlighter, Goldslick
STATUS: I'm happy with my progress on Sin. It's SO CLOSE to being done.

10. theBalm, Hot Mama: This is frustrating. I use it almost every day and I barely have a dip in it. I love it to death but it's getting old.

11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
12. Too Faced Blushing Bronzer, Sweetie Pie
STATUS: I wish I had more progress on either of these, but I don't.

15. Nyx white eye primer
STATUS: I've been using this almost daily now, so I'm making more progress on it.

16. Nyx Prismatic Shadow, Golden Peach
17. Nyx Hot Singles Shadow, LOL
Golden Peach broke at the beginning of the month. LOL finally has some progress.

23. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Blueprint: This finally kicked the bucket this month, so that's the last eyeliner down.

24. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Ash Brown: I've realized that brow pomades really aren't my thing, and I'm not willing to spend the literal years that some are in order to finish this.

25. Nyx slide-on glide-on lip liner, Red Tape: I've made some progress, but not a lot. I've sharpened this maybe once or twice this month.

26. Hey Honey, Besame Mucho: This vanished at the start of the month, so I called it decluttered.

31. Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick, An Affair
STATUS: I put this in the rolling project 7 pan, so there's some progress finally to report.

32. Sarah Jessica Parker eau de parfum, Lovely
33. Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Lemonade Fizz
Not much progress on Lovely since last month. Lemonade Fizz finally has progress.

34. Bath and Body Works Body Lotion, Dark Kiss
35. Bath and Body Works Body Cream, Amber Blush
Dark Kiss is SO CLOSE to being done. I haven't touched Amber Blush much.

36. Formula X, Huntress: Still very little progress.

Comments

Popular Posts