Rolling Project 7 pan update

Hello! Here's the first Rolling Project Pan update! There's a bit of progress, so let's get into it.

First is the Nyx Stay Matte but not Flat Foundation in Creamy Natural. I've worn this a few times a week, and I'm okay with the progress. I usually mix it with the Nyx total control drop foundation in pale (with only 1-2 drops, because this is a very close shade), so I haven't used this as much as I could. I also prefer a lightish coverage, so I don't use a whole ton in every application. I'm glad I'm getting more use out of it though.

Next is the Nyx White Eye Base. I've been using it frequently - almost every day. I think it takes a little while for progress to show up on a potted product, so I'm going to keep on trucking with this.

Third is the Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadow in Golden Peach. This fell off my dresser, where I keep my makeup that I'm trying to use up, and broke a few days after the introduction post. I replaced it with the Nyx Hot Singles Eyeshadow in LOL. I want to finish this by the end of the project, and wear it at least five times a week.

Fourth is the Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner in 3D Cleopatra. I've used this most days so far, so I'm okay with the progress on this. I can't tell how much progress I've made on this, because it's an automatic sharpening eyeliner, but I've been wearing it most days on my lower lashes. It's a good formula, but I wouldn't repurchase.

Fifth is the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Dahlia. I've used this almost every day, sometimes a few times. It's a good shade, and I'm happy with the progress on this. I don't know if I would repurchase this, though, but ask me again when I use this up.

Sixth is the Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick in An Affair. I've worn this a few times a week, so I'm going to try and wear it every day, and apply it at least twice a day. As I mentioned in the introduction, this shade is kind of on the darker side for the summer, so I'm not as easily tempted to wear it this time of years as I am for brighter shades.

Seventh is the Pink Lemonade Fizz Body Spray from Bath and Body Works. I've been using this as a body spray frequently, but more frequently as a room spray. I'm okay with the progress on this.

Comments

Popular Posts