pan that palette 5

WELCOME BACK! Here's another Pan that Palette update. Here's the progress from last month to this month:



So my goal this month was to hit pan on Nuts About U and Extra Creamy, and expand the pan on Spread the Love. I only did two of those things. I didn't hit pan on Nuts About U, but I did hit pan on Extra Creamy.
Nuts About U is something I'm giving up on right now - I'll come back to it later in the year. I'm okay with the progress on Spread the Love and Extra Creamy. I'll keep working on those a little.
My goal next month is to hit pan on Bananas. Since it's a shimmer, I may go through it a little faster. It's also the only one of the main big lid shades that I haven't hit pan on yet, so I want to work on that in June. I may also use it as a highlighter, in addition to an eyeshadow.

That's all for now. Good luck on your projects!

Comments

Popular Posts