Rolling Project 7 Pan Introduction!

Hi everyone! As if I don't have enough to try and update on a regular basis, here's another project pan! This is a rolling project pan for the summer, meaning that between now and September 20th I'm going to be working through as many products as possible, but 7 products at a time. Once items are used up, decluttered, break, etc, I'm going to roll in a new one. I'm going to try and update every other week, but we'll see how that goes.

Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat Foundation, creamy natural - I'm happy with where I am in this, but I want to get it used up. It's almost a perfect shade - it's a little too dark and a little too pink for me, but that'll be easier to use up during the summer, if I ever get out of the house more.

Nyx White Eye Base - I like this well enough, but not my favorite. Though it doesn't extend the wear time of any eyeshadows at all, it definitely helps with bright colors. It's going to expire soon, so I definitely want to use this up.

Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadow, Golden Peach - This is the oldest eyeshadow in my collection by a few months, so I really want this to get used up ASAP. It's a lovely color, and I'd consider repurchasing, but ask me again when it's almost done.

Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, 3D Cleopatra - This is the only Always Sharp Eyeliner that I have that wasn't part of the Project 36 Pan. (Spoiler alert: I finished the last of those earlier this week). Anyway, I'm on a roll with those, so I want to get this finished as well.

Burt's Bees tinted balm, Dahlia - This is currently the oldest balm in my collection, so I really need to get this done. It's a nice color for summer, and I really like the taste.

Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick, An Affair - I like this lipstick, even though I barely wear it. This is one of the oldest lip products in my collection, and it's also in my Project 36 pan. I want to use it up, or at least halfway, by the end of the summer.

Bath and Body Works Pink Lemonade Fizz Body Spray - This has been in my collection for far too long. I worked at Bath and Body Works three years ago, and I got this on employee discount then. I really want to finish this. I'm going to use it as a room spray, a body spray, an office spray, whatever, until I get this done.

Comments

Popular Posts