18 by 2018 intro!

This is an 18-product project, but I really just want to finish nine of them, so it's kind of a combination of "18 by 2018" and "9 by new years." I'm hoping for 18 pans and 9 empty products.


SMASHBOX RADIANCE PRIMER SAMPLE: This was a sample in an ipsy box recently. It's not that big, but it's one of the 9 products I want to use up.
NYX STAY MATTE BUT NOT FLAT POWDER FOUNDATION in CREAMY VANILLA: This is a good shade match for me, I just don't use powder foundations much. I've gotten a bunch of pan, which I'm proud of, I just want to finish it.
MARY LOU MANIZER: I'm just trying to hit pan on this. The Mary Lou Manizer is kind of iconic - it was one of the first real highlighters for your face that I remember being really popular. It's getting up there in age, so I want to work on this before it goes bad.
BALM SPRINGS BLUSH SAMPLE: This is 3/9 that I want to finish up. Though this is a larger-ish sample, I think I can do it. This can also work as an eyeshadow, and it's a good shade for my skin tone. The only difficulty is the pigmentation - I love that it has a lot of pigment, but there's 1-2 swipes between a nice flush and looking like a clown.

URBAN DECAY ANTI-AGING EYE PRIMER: I like the formula of this for sure, and it's starting to go down a little. This is 4/9 of Items I Want to Use Up.
SHIRO EYESHADOW SAMPLE, HUT TWO THREE FOUR: This came as a free sample from Shiro when I made an order over the summer. This is a very bright green shade, and I'm going to try and use it up before the project. 5/9 for things I want to finish up.
SHIRO EYESHADOW SAMPLE, WAR OF 5 ARMIES: This was another item that came as an extra sample in a Shiro eyeshadow order. This is 6/9 for things to use up.


PIXI BY PETRA ENDLESS SILKY EYE PEN: This is one of the few gel eyeliner formulas I've tried and I really like it. It's kind of small, so it's 7/9 for the items I want to use up entirely.
BEAUTY FOR REAL EYELINER in 24 KARAT: I like this, but it's not my favorite gold/ bronze shade. I definitely want to use this a bit before I declutter it.
PRETTY VULGAR BROW POMADE: This is something I bought to try out, and I was a little disappointed at how short the shelf life is. I want to at least hit pan on this before it goes dry.


NYX SLIDE ON GLIDE ON BRICK HOUSE LIP LINER: I like the shade, and I just want to get more use out of it. It should pair well with the other lip items here.
BITE BEAUTY MATTE LIP CRAYON in AUBERGINE: I want to just get use out of this product - it's a great shade and a great formula, and perfect for fall. There is not a lot of product in here, so this is 8/9 for things I want to finish.
NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM in COPENHAGEN: This doesn't go bad for a little while, but it's a very wintery shade and I want to get more use of it before it goes bad.
JERSEY SHORE COSMETICS PEPPERMINT BALM: this came in an ipsy bag last year, and I really need to get some use out of it. I like it.


VANILLA BEAN NOEL LOTION: This is getting old, and I want to use it up as much as possible. This may be the last year this particular bottle may be good, so I want to work through it while I can.
FROSTED WONDERLAND: This is good for just having at my desk while I'm at work. It's easy to reapply throughout the day, so it's going to be 8/9 of the Products to Use Up.
ETAT LIBRE PERFUME in LIKE THIS: I really like this scent - not enough to buy the full size, but enough to work through this sample. This is 9/9 items.
FIRST AID BEAUTY MOISTURIZER: We're getting into winter months, so I'll need a bit more moisture in my skin. I really like this - I got this as a sample initially from ipsy, and I liked it so much I bought the full size.

So, in all one place, the products I want to finish are the Smashbox Radiance Primer, Nyx powder foundation, Balm Springs blush, Shiro shadow in "hut two three four," Shiro shadow in "war of five armies," Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen, Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayon in Aubergine, Frosted Wonderland travel size hand cream, and Etat Libre perfume.

Comments

Popular Posts