November Ipsy unboxing

Welcome back to another ipsy unbagging! I apologize that I haven't been updating for NaNoWriMo much; hopefully I'll be able to get a few posts up later this week. I've been writing, but I've been slowing down this week.
In case this is your first ipsy post from me, I have a rating system of hit, meh, and miss - 1 point, 1/2 point, and 0 points. Best score is 5, worst score is 0. Stay tuned for the final score at the end.

First I got the Oribe Hair Care dry shampoo. I've never actually used dry shampoo before. I don't wash my hair every single day, so this may be helpful for more greasy days. I've never had dry shampoo, so I can't compare this to anything else, but I'll still use it. This is a hit. This is a hit. This size: $10 for .9 oz; full size: $44 for 6 oz or $22 for 1.3 oz

I got the Naked Cosmetics Pigment in Mother Nature #06. This is a cool duochrome green/ purple shade. This isn't a shade I'd normally wear, but I like it. This is meh, only as I might not use it much. This is full size: $15

Third is It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream With SPF 50+ in 'light.' I one got a bigger size of this, but "light" was a little too dark for me. I like the formula, but I'm passing this on to my mom, as this is more her shade. This is meh. This size: $4.75; full size: $35

There's also the Crown Brush C141 Chisel Brush. This is a face brush, specifically for highlighter and blush. It's really soft and seems to distribute product fairly well. This is a hit. One Size: $5.69

Finally, I got the Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid Lip in Calypso. I like the formula, but the color is not my favorite. It was almost a "my lips but better" shade, but a little too gray. This is meh. This is full size: $6

final score: 3.5; final price: $41.44

Extra bonus item! I redeemed points this month for the Evolue Skincare Resurfacing Grains. Once I got the hang of how to use this, it was good. It also smells nice, because there's milk powder and oat grains in it. I have no idea how that helps with skin, but it felt good.

Comments

Popular Posts