Project 10 pan finale!

Hello everyone! WELCOME TO THE END! Or the beginning, I guess, because this is the beginning of a new year for me. ANYWAY, let's get into this!

MATTE TRIMONY EYESHADOW

(Top is last update, bottom is finale.) I liked this eyeshadow, but I don't think I'd buy the full palette. The formula isn't my favorite and, with the size of the pans in the palette, I'd never get a decent amount of use out of the whole palette. I've enjoyed working through this for the last few months, though. This shade taught me that there is such a thing as too much matte eyeshadow, because it's so hard to work through one.

BATH AND BODY WORKS ENDLESS WEEKEND: FINAL PROGRESS!
I liked this scent, but this project has taught me that I can have too much lotion (as well as too much matte eyeshadow). When I started this project, this bottle wasn't entirely full, and now at the end of this project the bottle isn't entirely empty. I don't use enough lotion to justify the amount of lotion I own, so I need to work through a lot more of my collection to figure out what I like and stick to that.

LEMON POMAGRANATE FINE FRAGRANCE MIST: FINAL PROGRESS!

I liked this scent, and I have a backup of this that you'll probably see in a later project. That said, I don't know if I'd repurchase if it came back on the Bath and Body Works website - it's not that it's a bad scent, I just started this year trying to finish three bottles of lemon perfume, which is a bit much. In all, a good scent, but I'll probably go for something else once everything is done.

REMEMBER THE OTHER THINGS I FINISHED OR THREW OUT OF THIS PROJECT?
- NYX BUTTER LIPSTICK (TAN LINES): good formula, bad color for me. Worth a try if you need neutrals, but it doesn't work for me.
- NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM (STOCKHOLM): definitely a pretty color, but I didn't like the way it looked on my face. If you need something slightly more pink-neutral, definitely check this out.
- TRESTIQUE HIGHLIGHTER STICK (MALDIVES LUMINESCENT): this was definitely a good highlighter, and it was helpful in the mornings because it had very easy application. I might buy the full size eventually, when I work through more of the highlighters I already own.
- MAKE BEAUTY HIGHLIGHTER (LLOS): I liked this, but it was a bit glittery. I definitely like the way gold-toned highlighters look on my skin, but this left a lot of glitter by the end of the day.
- CIATE LONDON FIERCE FLICKS LIQUID EYELINER: this started skipping by the time I threw it out. I might repurchase it if and when I work through more liquid eyeliners, but I can also find decent black liquid liner for less than $19 at the drugstore, so I might just go with those in the future.
- SERAPHINE BOTANICALS BLUSH (HAPPY HIBISCUS): this was the biggest fail in this project, and I feel bad for not trying harder with this one. The formula was pretty good, but the color wasn't great for my skin tone. I tried depotting it (and then repressing it when it broke) and that hurt the formula and my feelings about this. If they made it in a lighter shade, I might go for it.
- E.L.F. PORELESS PRIMER: I don't use a lot of face primer, so I won't re-buy this for that reason. I need to work through the face primers I own, because I keep buying them and never using them.
- NYX LIP LINER (VANILLA SKY): I might consider buying another lip liner if I wear fewer matte lipsticks (Maybe even another item in this line, I don't know), but I probably wouldn't go for Vanilla Sky. It's nothing against the shade itself, but if I wear lipsticks I'm more likely to wear a bold shade; the only lip liners I've acquired since this project match the two brighter lipsticks that actually need liners.

Comments

Popular Posts