WHAT'S IN MY MAGNETIC PALETTES

I own a lot of eyeshadow singles - I often order a lot of eyeshadow singles more than I would order a few eyeshadow palettes - so I need someplace to put them all. I'm also a fan of depotting eyeshadow singles (and sometimes blushes and highlighters if I have the palette space), because it's much easier and more compact to have them all in one place.
Just a disclaimer: this is likely to change quite frequently, because my tastes and preferences change as I look at the palette. You'll see a video on Wednesday where the main palette is all eyeshadow, but that was filmed two weeks ago and everything has changed since then. I also just ordered some things from Nyx and Sephora for my birthday, and there are three eyeshadow singles between the two orders. Things will change eventually.
So here's everything together:

The larger palette was from an Etsy seller called anothersoul; the smallish one is a 9-pan Z palette I got on Amazon in early December, and the quad is from an Etsy seller called PrettiesForYourFace.

I'll start with the quad, because that changes with the lowest frequency.


In here are all Coastal Scents shadows, which retail for $1.95 a pot. In here are the shades Violetville, Amethyst, Panama Rose, and Indigo. (Panama Rose and Amethyst are the shimmers). The swatches, from wrist to knuckles, are Indigo, Panama Rose, Violetville, and Amethyst. Panama Rose is showing up a little more red than it shows up on the eye. I got most of these last summer when I had something of a Purple Eyeshadow Phase (Real Adults, apparently, don't usually wear purple eyeshadow, so this hasn't gotten a lot of use since I started at my current day job).

Next: 9-pan palette!

These are more Coastal Scents shadows and a Nyx shadow as well. This was mostly shadows that got moved out when I recently rearranged the big palette, so here they are from top to bottom, left to right:Sweetie Pie from PrettiesForYourFace (the same place I ordered the quad from), Golden Peach (Nyx Prismatic Shadow), Silver Lilac (Coastal Scents), Victorian Ruby (Coastal Scents), Raisin Berry (Coastal Scents), Raspberry Tart (Coastal Scents), and Edgy Eggplant (Coastal Scents); and the Elizabeth Mott sample bronzer from ipsy a few months ago.
here are the swatches from the face products too:
Top to Bottom: Elizabeth Mott, Bahama Mama, Hot Mama, and Mary Lou Manizer.
FINAL PALETTE:




This is where I change things the most. (No joke, I typed and photographed everything for this post, and then I changed it... again.) The two largest pans are both from theBalm: the Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter and the Hot Mama blush. They're both so pretty - Hot Mama is, so far, the only blush I've actually liked. The two squares between them are a Hot Mama sample and a Bahama Mama bronzer sample (also from ipsy/ theBalm).
Okay, the eyeshadow: left to right, top to bottom: Rebirth (Nyx Hot Single), Orange Mousse (Coastal Scents), Pumpkin Pie (Coastal Scents); Deep Cantaloupe (Coastal Scents), LOL (Nyx Hot Single), Fireball (Nyx Prismatic Shadow); Oktoberfest (Coastal Scents), Bright Copper (Coastal Scents), and Tweed (Nyx Hot Single). With the swatches, I swear Rebirth is on top, but it blends so well into my skin that it doesn't show up here.

So that's what I have in my magnetic palettes. I have a few single shadows that aren't in palettes - the mPrincess shade I got from ipsy last month hasn't been depotted yet, and I have a few colourpop eyeshadows that don't lend themselves well to depotting. As mentioned, I also have some orders coming from Nyx and Sephora that have some eyeshadow singles as well, but I probably won't depot those right away.
If you want to see any other part of my collection, let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts