First boxycharm unboxing!

Hello everyone! I love ipsy, but I've been wondering about branching out to other subscription boxes. I decided to try out Boxycharm for a few months - I don't know if I'll stick with it, but it's definitely worth trying out a little.
Boxycharm is $21 a month; you get 5 full-size (and mostly high-end) products. The value in each box always total at least $100, so you're definitely getting a good value (to be fair, ipsy is $10 with a value at or over $50, so it's a similar ratio).



Fist is the Spray. Set. Go.  Makeup setting spray from Project Beauty ($32). Setting Spray is not necessarily something I'd normally buy, but I'm interested in trying this out. I've heard you can also use setting spray to make eyeshadows go on brighter, so that'll be interesting.


Next is the Bareminerals translucent powder duo ($32). One of them is a setting powder and one is a highlighter/ finishing powder. I love highlighters, so I'll definitely use that, but I've never tried finishing/ setting powder, so that'll be interesting to try.


Next is the Blinc Electric eyes palette ($45). This is a 5-pan palette of entirely shimmer shades. They're all well-pigmented, which is great, but my only complaint is that it is entirely shimmer - I love matte shadows, so I would've loved one of the middle shades to be matte. They're very pretty, though, so I'll definitely get use from this.


There's also the Colourpop ultra satin lip in Lock Diary from the limited edition Hello Kitty Collection ($6). I don't usually go for limited-edition things, but I'm glad I got this - it's actually good quality, and one of the few bright pinks I actually like.


Finally is the uni-brow universal eyebrow pencil from Winkylux ($12). The applicator is definitely an interesting shape, but it does actually work with my brow color and I like the spoolie as well.

Comments

Popular Posts