Hufflepuff makeup look

I know it's supposed to be Bookish Friday, but here I am with another book-inspired makeup look! Since it's still July, I'm going with another Harry Potter inspired makeup look.
This one is inspired by Hufflepuff house. According to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Huffleupffs are very loyal and hardworking ("Unafraid of toil" is the exact phrase). Their house colors are gold and black.
With this look, I'm doing two aspects to the main Hufflepuff types: first, obviously, is the gold and black in the eye look; second, I primarily used products that are my workhorse, trustworthy products - ones that I consistently go back to or work for me.
SO HERE'S THE MAKEUP LOOK:




AND HERE'S WHAT I USED:
The face primer was E.L.F. Illuminating Primer, and the BB Cream was Pur-lisse BB cream in "Light" (AKA the only shade that's definitely matched my skin tone), which was set with Nyx Powder Foundation in "Creamy Vanilla." I'm obviously obsessed with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and that's what I used for my eyeshadow primer. The actual shadows I used were Shiro pigments in "Cornucopia" and "Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist." I topped it off with Smashbox Always Sharp Liner in Raven on the top of the lid and 3D Cleopatra on the lower lashline. For mascara I used Wet n Wild Megaprotein Mascara (AKA the only mascara I regularly go back to). For highlighter, I used the PrettiesForYourFace Goldslick highlighter (which you've probably heard about a million times by now). I also used theBalm's Hot Mama Blush - this is the first full size blush I bought, and I love it.
For my brows, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - I bought this over YouTube hype and I actually really like it. For lips, I'm using the Ciate London Liquid Velvet in Pinup.

Comments

Popular Posts