Pan that Palette Update #7

Welcome to another pan that palette update! Here's the progress:

It doesn't seem like I've made a lot of progress this month, even though I've used this palette almost every day. Nougat has more pan, I think, and Mousse and Frosting have stronger dips. I'm really mad that Mousse doesn't have pan yet - I've used it the most this month. Also, Pink Sugar is so loosely packed that I got bigger pan just from using it as a highlighter once or twice this month. As mentioned in my Harry Potter Project Pan post, I've been using Licorice more, so I've started getting a little bit of a dip going in that. I've only been using it as a liner - there's not much else I can do with it with fair skin and hooded eyes (suggestions appreciated!). It's hard to see progress in Coconut Creme, but I feel like I've used it a lot as well. Mattes just don't show progress. There are a few colors that I almost never touch - Cocoa Chili, Truffled, Hot Fudge, and Puddin. I need to work on that, too.

Given that I have so much to do and so little time, I'm going to go back to the technique I used at the start of the year - focus on two or three shades a month to pan, and adding in one or two to expand the pan on. It was effective earlier in the year, so it may be effective again. In August, I'll focus on getting a solid dip in licorice and getting that damn pan in mousse (I swear Mousse lasts forever. Maybe it's just where my brush goes? I don't know, but it's lasting too long for how much I use it). I'll also focus on Blueberry Swirl as a crease shade and I'll work on getting more pan in bonbon. These shades all work well with the Shiro pigment I've been using in my Harry Potter Project Pan. Maybe mattes just last too damn long to see any effective progress at this point.

That's my update! How's yours?

Comments

Popular Posts