Ravenclaw Makeup look!

Here we are again with another Harry Potter inspired makeup look! Today's house is Ravenclaw, the house of the smart people! I took the Pottermore quiz three times, one of which told me I was a Ravenclaw. When I expressed my doubts (given that I've been told Gryffindor before), a friend of mine pointed out that I was taking Ancient Greek for fun, which wasn't exactly a non-Ravenclaw thing to do.

Today I picked products that are multitasking - I didn't do any face primer, foundation, or concealer, because I'm not as sure how to multitask those (and Ravenclaws would probably be spending too much time studying to do a full face anyway).



The eye primer is Nyx Pearl Eye primer, which adds sparkle and longevity to the eye look. The bronzer, highlighter, and eyeshadow are all from the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Eyeshadow Palette (bronzer was Truffled, highlighter was Pink Sugar, primer was set with Coconut Creme and colors are Mousse, Caramel, and Blueberry Swirl). Lipstick and blush were both Nyx Whipped Lip and Cheek Souffle in Plush. Mascara was Wet N Wild Megaprotein and the brows were Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, because I'm a broken record.

Comments

Popular Posts