July Ipsy Unboxing

Welcome back to another ipsy unbagging! Hope you enjoy it!


First, I got the Trestique mini concealer in Porcelain

This is the first Trestique item I've gotten since I got the highlighter last year. I like the idea of having something this small. Hopefully it has good wear time - it's a good shade match.
This Size: $10; Full Size: $26

Tonymoly I'm Real Sheet Mask Duo in Green Tea and Lotus

I love sheet masks! Hopefully these wind up being good. They're both apparently hydrating, but the lotus mask is more for luminizing and the green tea is for purifying the skin. I tried the Green Tea one a few days after I got the bag, and it's definitely good.
$3 EACH

Chella eyebrow cream in Tantalizing Taupe

I've never used an eyebrow applicator like this before, so that's new - the brush is in the top, but the product is in that separate twist-off part in the bottom. I've also never gotten a brow product from ipsy as well. I like the idea of this, but I don't know if I'd spend $26 on it. I'm excited for this, though. Hopefully it does work out while I have it.
This is full size - $26

Caudalie Vinosource moisturizing sorbet

This isn't something I've tired before, but I can always use a good moisturizer. I'm happy to try this out, but I don't know if I'd pay $40 for the full size. I used it once, and I do like it how it feels, but I don't know if it would work enough miracles to justify $40.
FULL SIZE: $39/40 OZ; THIS IS $9.75

Finally: OFRA cosmetics eyeshadow pan in Gold Rush
Most of what I've heard of OFRA is when a YouTuber has a discount/commission code (or when NikkieTutorials or KathleenLights has a collaboration with them). I've heard more about their highlighters than their eyeshadows, though, and I'm into the color.
FULL SIZE SINGLE PAN (WHICH THIS IS): $10


That's what I got in my ipsy bag this month!

Comments

Popular Posts