Harry Potter Project Pan Update

Here's the update for the Harry Potter Project Pan! I've been enjoying using these products this month, so let's get into it.




GRYFFINDOR
Scarlet: Nyx Butter Lipstick, "Lifeguard": I've gotten a good amount of use out of this so far, and I surprisingly don't hate it yet. Also surprisingly, the lipstick isn't the first item to be decluttered! Woohoo! I'm surprised I haven't made more progress. Lipstick has a surprisingly large number of uses per unit.
Gold: Pretties for Your Face Goldslick: I've used this most days that I've worn makeup; again, surprisingly, I've not made a huge dip yet. It's definitely pigmented, so that's probably why I haven't even gotten a dip on it yet. There's definitely a lot of product in here as well, but I'm not mad at it by any means. It reminds me of a powder version of the Make Beauty highlighter I panned at the start of the year - this is a slightly lighter gold than the Make Beauty one, but that's okay. I'd definitely buy the PrettiesForYourFace again.

RAVENCLAW
Blue: Snowkissed Berry Hand Cream: I'm satisfied with my progress with this. I keep it at my desk and use it occasionally during the day. It's a very good formula, so I'd definitely buy it again. (also, it's at my desk at work, so that's why I don't have a progress photo for this).
Bronze: Shiro cosmetics eye pigment, "If you've got enough nerve": I haven't used this as much as I'd hoped, but this is my first time working seriously with loose pigments. It's hard to use this as a crease shade (because I'm so new), so I've been using this as a liner as I try to work with it more. It's good for a wash over the lid if I want something a little dark. I'm okay with the progress but I need to work with it a little more. It's definitely a pretty shade.



HUFFLEPUFF
Yellow: E.L.F. Illuminating primer: this is not my favorite - both of primers and in general. It seems to just kind of throw glitter on my hands when I use it. I was able to finish it up this month, and I will not be repurchasing it. I've realized that ELF primers are just not my thing - it might not even be a primer thing, just an ELF primer thing.
Black: Eyeko liquid liner: I think my eyes just aren't suited to a liquid liner with a stiff tip. It was starting to dry out, so I decluttered it on July 2nd (barely a week into the project). Because of that, I replaced it with the licorice shade of the Too Faced Semi-Sweet palette. I'm hoping to get that to a solid dip, and maybe even pan, by the end of the project. Here are photos from the start and the progress so far:




SLYTHERIN
Green: Mint Cocoa Balm: I used this with slightly less frequency than the Nyx lipstick. I think I tend to put more balm on this than the lipstick when I do use it, though. It's impressive how long it takes to wear down a lip product, though.
Silver: Nyx Platinum Pencil Eyeliner: I primarily use this on my lower lashline, since it doesn't often go with many of my makeup looks. If I get it halfway done, I'll be fine with decluttering it.

Comments

Popular Posts