18 by 2018 finale!

Welcome to the 18 by 2018 Project Pan Finale! Hooray for the last update! I hope everyone's had a great holiday season. When I last updated, there were seven items left. Let's get into the update!

First for the things I've finished in this project this month. There are only two of these - I finished the Pixi by Petra Blacknoir Eyeliner Sample, and I've already bought the full size of it; it's definitely a good formula and the full size is only $12. This brand is cruelty-free and is available at Target and online. I also finished the Bath and Body Works Frosted Wonderland Hand Cream. I wouldn't repurchase this, but I liked it while I had it. Hooray for finishing things!

Next for the things I'm decluttering: the Beauty For Real 24 Karat Eyeliner, the Pretty Vulgar Twisted Tales Brow Pomade, and the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen.
Though 24 Karat's color is really pretty, it's not something I use very often and wouldn't work well in my collection. The Twisted Tales brow pomade has become so dry I can barely put it on my face, so I'm decluttering that, too. As for Copenhagen, it's almost done, I think; as the packaging is opaque, I'm just calling it decluttered. This shade is a little dark for me to wear daily, but I love the formula.

Finally, for the things I'm putting back into my collection. There's only two items in this category: the Nyx slide-on glide-on lip liner in brick house, and the Jersey Shore Cosmetics peppermint lip balm.
I didn't use either of these much in the past month, but I do have some use for them in my collection, so they're staying. You'll see the peppermint lip balm in an upcoming project pan, though. Brick House definitely would work for some of my darker lipsticks. Both of these are good quality and it's definitely worth checking them out.

May your 2018 be better than 2017, or at least significantly less bad! Good luck in the New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts