NAMES FOR VALENTINES MAKEUP

Well, it's almost Valentine's day. What are YOU doing?
As that one meme that I can't find anywhere says, I'll be at work on Valentine's Day, because it's Tuesday. (long-distance relationships suck.)
Anyway, if you want to know silly/ punny makeup items to incorporate into Valentine's day, keep reading.

FIRST, I've never tried these, but since the name is great I need to include it: the Love Flush Blushes from Too Faced (available here), because it's valentine's day and that's what happens. Also from Too Faced, the Soul Mates blush/ bronzer duo (here). Because PAIRINGS!

NEXT, eyeshadow! If you don't have a Significant Other, then put some Hot Singles shadows on your face from Nyx. (here) Because if you can't have a boyfriend, at least have a hot single???

ALSO, Colourpop has an entire new valentine's collection out? AAAAHHHHHH! Available here. I need to seriously reconsider my low-buy or someone needs to tell me NOT TO BUY ALL OF THESE. SERIOUSLY. THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY.

That's all I can think of right now. What do you think? Would you wear any of these?
I'm thinking that I should try to avoid colourpop for the next few days - not because I hate their products (quite the opposite), but more because my bank account would cry from all the money I would spend if I spent too long on their site. Also, Hot Singles shadows are great - I have a few already, and spending more time there means spending more time not using up the 35000000000 other eyeshadows I already have.

Comments

Popular Posts