February Ipsy unboxing

Greetings everyone! Back again with the second ipsy unbagging of the year! WHOOO! This actually came a little early this month, so I've used a few of these already (though I've photographed them all before I used them, obviously).
(Also, side note, if you read this on Monday the 20th and noticed there weren't any photos until Wednesday, I'm sorry. I had to work on my day off.)

If you don't know about ipsy, it's a subscription service for $10 a month; you get a makeup bag of 5 items, which are often (but not always) sample size. I was lucky this month in that I only got one sample size item this time round. If you're interested in subscribing, you can click here. (I will get points that I can redeem for extra items if you click that link. If you don't want that, click here.)

First, let me just say that I LOVE the bag this time around. That may just be because my two favorite colors are blue and orange. (it's probably because those are my favorite colors, let's be real.)




Anyway, INTO THE PRODUCTS!

So let's start with the product(s) I've already finished - Soo Ae masks. The full retail price for this duo is $5, and I don't know if I would buy them again. It wasn't my favorite smell, and I've realized that I'm more interested in wash-off face masks, rather than sheet masks. They were nice, but I don't know if I would actually buy it again. It was worth a try, though.




NEXT, Luna by Luna highlighter in Calypso. I've used this quite a few times since I used up the Make highlighter. It's a bit blue-toned for my liking, but it's very light and very buildable. I didn't anticipate liking it as much as I did. The full retail price is $23, and I think it would be worth it.





Then we have the brush I've used to apply the Calypso: Luxie Beauty 514. IT'S SO SOFT. IT'S GREAT. I LOVE IT. I might actually get a few other brushes from them - ipsy has a discount code for subscribers. The full price for this is $18.





Also, Elizabeth Mott What Up Beaches bronzer. It's pretty good, and the shade does work for my skin. I don't use a whole load of bronzer, so I'll have to work with this a bit more. It's also a good size to work with as an eyeshadow if it doesn't wind up working on my face. Also, like the Bahama Mama bronzer from last month, this thing is TINY. (The full retail size is $25 for 8g - about average bronzer size - and this sample is .7 g, so it retails around $2.20.)




Finally, a product from my favorite brand: Nyx butter lipstick in Lifeguard. As I've mentioned in an earlier panning post, I LOVE this formula. This color is a better match for my face than Tan Lines (the nude shade I had been panning). I don't get the chance to wear bright red lipstick often, but I do like this. Full retail price - $6.



Comments

Popular Posts