Project 10 Pan Update #2

WELCOME BACK! I have a few finishes, and a few things with major progress, so let's get started.
Just a quick note before I get into the photos: I'll be posting a little early next month, in only 3 weeks instead of 4, and then the finale of this project will be about three weeks after that.
So, now that's all out of the way, let's actually get started!

FINISHES:
ELF PORELESS PRIMER: The day the post went live, I finished this. I thought I had finally figured out how to mark it, and I had pumped it a bunch of times to make sure I was right, and that actually killed it. Oops. Well, it's done now, and out of my collection. YAY! I probably wouldn't repurchase it, to be honest - in part because I have too many primers, and in part because I just didn't like the way it felt on my skin. I also realized that pores are just not an issue I need to address at the moment.

MAKE HIGHLIGHTER: I finished this on the 13th. I didn't wear a whole load of highlighter during the first half of the month, and then one day I put WAY too much on my finger and, the next time I used it, I ran out. I really liked the color, but it was a little glittery. The full size is $34; I don't know I would necessarily buy the full size for that much. I do like gold-tone highlighters now, though.

VANILLA SKY LIP LINER: I didn't anticipate finishing this, but it clumped off one day all at once. Well, one swipe clumped off one bit, and a second swipe clumped off the last bit of this. Would I repurchase? Probably not, just because I don't use lip liner too much.


MAJOR PROGRESS:
MATTE TRIMONY (MATT MOSKOWITZ): Also, the day AFTER the post went live, I hit pan on Matte Trimony! WHOOOO! (follow me on Instagram, @knittingjedi, to see if I actually hit pan before deadlines).
Here's the instagram photo:

and at the end of the month:

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM (STOCKHOLM): it's hard to track progress on this because the packaging is opaque. I've used it several times this month, and it seems like it'll go any day now.

ENDLESS WEEKEND: I haven't used this up as much as I hoped this month, but now that the weather is warmer I might use it more on my legs and arms. I apply this around once a day, so I can up that number as well to use up more.

LEMON POMEGRANATE CREME BODY SPRAY: This has been more used as a room spray than a body spray. It's starting to get a bit of an alcohol smell, so I want to finish it sooner rather than later.

DNFS:
Blush: I chucked this out at the beginning of the month. It just wasn't working on my face, and, after I had to repress it into the new palette, it was working even worse than before. I don't know if I would repurchase - it seemed a bit too dark for me. If Ipsy sent me more of their products I would love to try them (being on a low-buy, I don't really want to buy a ton of non-sample items, but this brand seems cool so I'd like to try more of them once I work through other items).

CIATE LONDON FIERCE FLICKS EYELINER: I do like this, but I haven't used it as much this month - because I took a few days off from makeup this month. It's started skipping when I try and put it on, and it's starting to irritate my eyes, so I'm tossing it.

Comments

Popular Posts