August Ipsy Unboxing

Hello! Firstly, I apologize that I'm getting this post up a little bit late. I'm excited for this month, though, as it's almost all entirely full size products. Let's get into the products!

First, I got the Glamour Dolls Romantic Rose Blending Brush. I used this a few times as a crease brush, but I like that it's a tapered tip. It works well, especially for loose shadows, so this is a win.
One size only: $3.99


Second, I got the Pacifica Coconut Blush Duo. The two shades in here are Beaming (the terra cotta shade) and Tenderheart (the mauve shade). Beaming is more of a bronzer for me - I wouldn't buy it normally, but I'm okay with having it in a duo. It's definitely light enough that I could try using it that way. Tenderheart is also the kind of blush I normally go for, so I'm excited for that.
One blush single from Pacifica: $12; this duo: $24

I also got theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow in the shade Kuwakaribisha. I love theBalm's products, so I'm excited for this. It performs a lot better than the matte I was panning earlier this year.
This is from a palette; the cost per gram breaks down to $2.75

Next up are the Labotica Honey and Bamboo skin soft masks. I've already used both of these and they were great. I rarely buy sheet masks for myself, but I enjoy getting them in masks. They were pretty good this month.
$4 each (in a set of 4/$16)




Finally, I got the Clarria Cosmetics Tinted Primer in Light. Surprisingly, this is a little dark for me, and the formula is not my favorite. I still need to try it out a little more, so there's still hope.
Full Size (1 oz): $55; This Size (.4 OZ): $22

Comments

Popular Posts