Pan that Palette Update #8

Welcome back to another pan that palette post! There's a lot of progress to share this month, so let's get into it!


Firstly, we have two new pans. Do you see that? Do you? That's the sight of pan on motherf*cking Mousse! WOOHOO! I'm never wearing this shade again. (That's probably not true.) There's also some itty bitty pan on Blueberry Swirl. That's probably where I'm going to leave that. I used it as a liner on my lower lashline most days, since that feels like the only way I could wear it in any regular look. Also, Pink Sugar is entirely gone. It crumbled a little and then I just crumbled up the rest as well. It definitely wasn't my favorite shade and wasn't adding anything to the palette for me.

There's also a bit more of a dip in licorice. I've been using it as a liner almost every day, so hopefully slow and steady will get this shadow panned. It's frustrating to work on a single shade every day and barely see progress, but I don't have much use for a matte black shade aside from liner. Hopefully I'll have pan on it by the end of the year. I'm excited that I'm almost done with BonBon too - it's getting hard to sue because it's just around the edges now.

Next month, I want to finish up BonBon, and work on Caramel and Nougat. I want to finish Caramel and Nougat, but if I only get them to where BonBon is now I'll be okay with that progress. Those are my closest to being done, and they work well with my other projects, so I know I'll get good use out of them.

I also want to hit pan on Hot Fudge (which I've almost never touched this entire year, so I really need to get on that).  This can work as a crease shade, hopefully, and as a liner on the lower lashline as well. I also want to hit pan on Licorice so I can finally stop worrying about it. I really shouldn't have neglected a shade like Hot Fudge for this long, so I really need to get a move on with it.

That's all i have for now! thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts