harry potter and the order of the panners update!

Hello! Back with a Harry Potter Project Pan Update! I don't have a whole ton of progress on these items, but I figured I'll show you where I am anyway! This project runs until September 12, so we have a few more weeks left.

Here's the main tracking sheet for things that are hard to track otherwise:

GRYFFINDOR
Scarlet: Nyx butter lipstick, "lifeguard"
I keep forgetting to reapply this during the day - or even apply it in the morning once at all - so I don't have as much progress as I did last much. I'll probably declutter this at the end of the project - it's not my favorite formula in the world anymore, so if I get it to the next line down on the tracking sheet I'll be fine decluttering it.

Gold: PrettiesForYourFace highlighter, "goldslick"
I finally have a solid dip going in this! Yay! This is very pigmented, so I don't need a whole lot per application. I'm definitely going to keep this around once this project is over - it's a great formula, it lasts all day, and obviously I don't need a lot in order to get a pigmented look. I do want to hit pan on this before the project is over.

RAVENCLAW
Blue Bath and Body Works Hand Cream, "Snowkissed Berry"
I finished this! Huzzah! Another item down! I finished this a few weeks ago. I probably wouldn't buy it again - it's a good scent, but not my favorite.

Bronze: Shiro Pigment, "If You'e Got Enough Nerve"
I haven't used this as much as I should this month. It's a good shade and I like it, but I need more discipline. I'm excited to work on this more as fall comes around - it's definitely more of a fall shade. This is hard to photograph as well.

HUFFLEPUFF
Yellow: I've already finished the ELF illumination primer.

Black: Too Faced Semi-Sweet palette "Licorice" shadow
I've used this as a liner almost every day since I put it in this project. I used it as a crease shade once or twice, just to add some extra depth. I really want to hit pan on this before the end of the project - I know I'm not going to use it much otherwise. Any suggestions on a use for a matte black shadow?

SLYTHERIN
Green: Burt's Bees Mint Cocoa Lip Balm
Like the lifeguard lipstick, I haven't used this as much as I should. I love the flavor, I just don't use it. I need to use it more and get it down to the next line of the tracking paper before this project ends. Once this project is over, I'll put it back into my collection.
Silver: Nyx Slide on Glide on Liner, "Platinum"
I've sharpened this once since the last update, and I've barely used it since. I'm decluttering this - I don't use it, and I usually do warm looks so silver doesn't work for me.

Comments

Popular Posts