12 by 24 Project Pan - Update 1!

Welcome to the first update for the Project 12 Pan! Let's get into the products.


First is the Nyx HD Concealer Wand in Porcelain. I might be tracking it wrong, I don't know, but I can't tell how far I've gone with this. I've used it about 3-4 times a week.


Second is the Urban Decay Highlighter Sample in "Sin." I'm happy about the progress on this, but I was hoping for a little more pan. I've worn it 4-5 days per week so far.


Third is the Tarte Amazonian Clay paaarty sample. I finished a thing, y'all! The first makeup empty of 2018! As mentioned, I've already bought the full size, so I really like this shade.


Fourth is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. According to calculations I found on r/makeuprehab, there's about 114 applications in here. If this is accurate, I have about 85 applications left. I've used this most days, so I'm going to try and wear it every day and hopefully it'll be done by the end of the project.


Fifth is the Spray. Set. Go. Setting spray. I'm okay with the progress, but it's not my favorite product. I'll probably finish this up next month.


Sixth is the Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer. I've worn this almost every day I've worn eyeshadow. I hope I'll finish it next month, too - I'm happy with the progress.


Next is the Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Silver Lilac. I haven't worn this as much as I probably should - it's getting old, and it's hard to get the color payoff, and it irritates my eyes a little. I want to hit pan on it next month, though. I've only worn it a few times a week, and barely at all in the past week.


Eighth is the Sumatra liner from Smashbox. I've worn this almost every day I've worn makeup. I can't tell how far I've gotten - it's not something I can easily rotate up and down, so I can't tell.


Ninth is the Hey Honey Besame Mucho lip balm. I'm glad I have progress, but I can definitely have more. I want to use up at least half of what's remaining next month or potentially finish it.


Tenth is the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Beetroot. I'm so close to finishing this thing. If it's not done in the next few days, it will be in the next few weeks.


Next is the Lovely perfume rollerball from Sarah Jessica Parker. The initial mark has all but rubbed off (I tried to redo it, to little avail) but I'm happy about my progress. I hope to finish it next month.


Last is the Dark Kiss lotion from Bath and Body Works. I use this daily at work, at least twice a day.

Comments

Popular Posts