36 in 2018 update 1

Hello, hello! Welcome to my first update of my 36 in 2018 Project Pan! Let's get into the products. If you just want the quick summary, here it is: I've finished 2/36 products (that's 5.56% of the total). That product is Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Paaarty and the Smashbox Always On Eyeliner in Royal.

The following are items that I'm not going to photograph because I don't have enough progress, or haven't touched this month:
8. PrettiesForYourFace in Goldslick - I didn't use this at all this month, because I'm trying to finish the Urban Decay highlighter first.
12. Sweetie Pie Bronzer - I've been panning the Hoola mini, so I've been ignoring this.
15. Nyx White Eye Base - I wore this once this month. No progress.
16-19. No photos for the eyeliners because I can't track the progress there.
27. Jersey Shore Peppermint Lip Balm - I've been using Besame Mucho too much, and have been kind of ignoring this.
29. I haven't used Lolita at all.
31. I haven't used the Laura Mercier lipstick at all, either.
35-36. Don't have enough progress to track here.


Time for the rest of the update!


1. Too Faced Primed and Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Pore Filling
STATUS: I focused more on the Too Faced primer than the Smashbox one this month. I'm good with the progress. I'll focus more on the Smashbox one once the Too Faced one is done.



3. Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation, Creamy Natural
4. Fenty Pro Filt'r Foundation, 170
STATUS: I've focused more on the Nyx foundation than the Fenty one. I'm going to try and finish the Nyx first, as it expires sooner, but I need to use both more.



5. Nyx HD concealer, Porcelain
6. Trestique Mini Concealer, Porcelain
STATUS: You've seen progress for HD concealer in 12x24, but here's the progress for Trestique, too. I've occasionally used both for eye primer (but not together). Since I can't figure out how to track the progress on the Nyx concealer, the Trestique concealer will have more visible progress.




7. Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter, Sin
STATUS: I used Sin almost every day. Once Sin is done, I'll use Goldslick with the same frequency. I like the progress on Sin, though I could do with a bit more. I want to finish Sin next month.



9. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Sample, Paaarty
10. theBalm, Hot Mama
PROGRESS: I finished the Tarte blush in Paaarty. I already bought the full size of this a few months ago. I'm probably going to spend the rest of the year trying to finish Hot Mama, given its size, but I hope to finish it sooner.



11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
PROGRESS: I've used Hoola almost every day, and Sweetie Pie only once or twice. I'll use Sweetie Pie more once Hoola is done, hence the exclusion of the photograph. There's no progress.


13. Spray. Set. Go setting spray
STATUS: I've used this a few times - the best part of this is the smell. I don't really like setting spray.

14. Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer
STATUS: I've used Wet n Wild when I didn't use concealer. I haven't touched the Nyx eye base much.




16. Nyx Prismatic Shadow, Golden Peach
17. Nyx Hot Singles Shadow, LOL
18. Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow single sample, Toasted
19. Coastal Scents Hot Pot, Silver Lilac
STATUS: You've seen Silver Lilac's progress in 12x24, but here's some more photos of the others. I've used Toasted the most, LOL next, and golden peach the least. I was surprised to have hit pan on Toasted so soon!

20. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Raven
21. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Royal
22. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Sumatra
23. Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner, Blueprint
STATUS: These are hard to photograph and track because it doesn't show exactly how much product I have left. I've used Sumatra the most, and Raven the least. I used Royal the second-most, and somehow I finished that first.


24. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Ash Brown
PHOTO:
STATUS: I've used this about 5-6 days a week, every day I do my brows, but it's a bit dark.

25. Nyx slide-on glide-on lip liner, Red Tape
PHOTO:
STATUS: I've used this once or twice since the intro. I need to use it more.


26. Hey Honey, Besame Mucho
PHOTO:
STATUS: As Besame Mucho is in the 12x24 project, I'm excited on the progress.

28. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream, Zurich
29. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Lolita
STATUS: I used Zurich a few times this month, and I haven't used Lolita at all. I've mostly been focusing on Bite Beetroot, and I'll focus on Zurich once Beetroot is done.

30. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick, Beetroot
31. Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick, An Affair
STATUS: Beetroot is almost done, as it's in my 12x24 Project Pan, and I've worn it most days this month. I haven't touched the Laura Mercier lipstick since the intro post, so there's no progress there.

32. Sarah Jessica Parker eau de parfum, Lovely
33. Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Lemonade Fizz
STATUS: I've used the Lovely perfume more frequently than the Lemonade Fizz, because it's in my 12X24 Project Pan. I'll use the Lemonade Fizz as a room spray next month.

34. Bath and Body Works Body Lotion, Dark Kiss
STATUS: I keep Dark Kiss by my desk at work and use it daily. Amber Blush has been used less frequently because I don't keep it at my desk, but I've used it twice this month.

36. Formula X, Huntress
STATUS: I've used this once this month to do my toenails. I should use this more often, even though there's not a lot of product in this. I'm going to try to do my nails at least twice a month.

Comments

Popular Posts