12 BY 24

Hello! Welcome to the first project pan of the year! This is the 12 by 24 challenge (finish 12 by the time I turn 24 on April 10th). All of these are in the 36 in 2018, because I want to get a strong start on them. A lot of these are either old or things I just don't want to carry over into my next year of life. Let's get into it!


First is the Nyx HD Concealer Wand in Porcelain. I want to use this up because it's about to expire, and it's a little light for me. I can always mix it in with foundation if I need to lighten the foundation or darken the concealer - more likely, because it's the winter, I'll be doing the former. I haven't used it as much as I want to, so I definitely want to finish it by April.
Second is the Urban Decay Highlighter Sample in "Sin" (The smaller of the two in the photo - you saw this in the 36 Pan Intro as well). You saw this in the 36 in 2018 and briefly in the 13 by Halloween project. as I don't really like this color, I want to finish it by April.
Third is the Tarte Amazonian Clay paaarty sample. I love the shade - so much so that I already bought the full size. I'm ready to use this up and move on. It started falling apart a little since I hit pan on it in the 13 by Halloween project, so I had to repress it.
Fourth is the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. As Benefit isn't cruelty-free, I want to use this up as quickly as possible. By the end of this project, I want this to have a sizable pan. If I finish it, all the better.


Fifth is the Spray. Set. Go. Setting spray. I don't really use sprays at all, so I want to use this up as soon as I can. It shouldn't be too hard.
Sixth is the Wet n Wild Photofocus eye primer. This tube of primer is getting kind of old; I want to finish it before it goes bad. It's my favorite eye primer, and I'd definitely repurchase it once it runs out.
Next is the Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Silver Lilac. I want to hit pan on this before April. I might press it into the pan for Jelly in the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette once this project is over. Jelly is awful and this is almost a dupe for that shade. This is one of the oldest eyeshadows in my collection, so I really should get use out of this.
Eighth is the Sumatra liner from Smashbox. I want to use this up, but it'll be hard to track progress. My goal is to use it at least five times a week. It's a good shade for daily wear - if I only have time to put on eyeliner and mascara in the morning, this is a great shade to use.

Ninth is the Hey Honey Besame Mucho lip balm. I like the formula, but I don't like the squeeze applicator. This also expires soon, so I'm going to sue as much as I can.

Tenth is the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Beetroot. This was in my 13 by Halloween, but I didn't use it as much as I should have. I want to finish this by the end of the project. I love the taste, formula, and color, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Next is the Lovely perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker. I was surprised at how much I liked this scent; it was one of my first Big Kid perfumes. I hope to finish this by the end of the project.

Last is the Dark Kiss lotion from Bath and Body Works. Like everything else, it's good but getting old. I want to get at least halfway done by the end of the project.

Comments

Popular Posts