Pan that Palette Update #5

Welcome back to another pan that palette post! Here's a comparison photo for this month compared to last month:



This month was not my greatest. I was focusing on Mousse, Blueberry Swirl, and Frosting; for the second month in a row, I failed to hit pan on any of them. Oops. I've made a bit of progress on coconut creme, because I've been using it as a base when I do wear makeup; I haven't been wearing makeup as much this month as I have in past months, though, especially not with this palette. I also hit pan on Butter Pecan, which was exciting. I feel like I've hit a bit of a rut with this palette. I don't know what it is - maybe it's just a bit of too much of one item, or maybe just feeling uninspired by the colors I picked to work on this month, or maybe something else that I'm not thinking of. Maybe I just need to work in a few singles to jazz things up, but I don't know.

I've decided not to consciously focus on new particular shades for June - instead, I'm going to just use whatever I gravitate towards, just to see how that works out. In July, I might go back to focus on the last three shades I haven't focused on yet (truffled, cocoa chili, and hot fudge), but they all seem to be too dark to focus on all at once in a single month.

Comments

Popular Posts