UPDATES AND CURRENTLY READING

Hey everyone! This is just a quick post today - I don't have a lot of bookish things to discuss this week, unfortunately, so I'm just bringing in a few life updates while I have the chance.

First, I'm still reading, which is kind of important when writing a book blog, but my reading will probably slow down a bit - I just got a full-time job, so my days off will be cut in half and my ability to stealth-read during work will be greatly reduced. I'll do my best to keep up with more blog content, both with books and makeup, but my posting schedule might be a little later in the day than you've seen so far.

I'm still working on editing the video for The Great Gatsby, but I promise it'll be posted soon - keep checking out my YouTube channel for that (and maybe subscribe too?).

Third, just let me know what kind of stuff you want to see here. I know book tags can get a little redundant, so just let me know what you want to see aside from that.

That's all for today! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts