May Ipsy Unboxing

Welcome back to another ipsy unbagging! Hope this finds you well! I recently realized that this is my 12th ipsy bag - I can't believe it's been a year since I got my first bag! Damn. Anyway, let's get into it!



Pur-Lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream with SPF 30
Yes, for some reason this is "tinted moist cream" and not "moisture cream." I don't know why. I have no issue with the word "moist," but it makes no sense in this context. I'm interested in trying a BB cream rather than staying with powder foundation (just because I'm too close to dry skin to keep doing powder foundation), so if this works out I might buy the full size.
Full Size: $35, 1.4 OZ; This size: .34 OZ, $8.50


Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter - Sin
I've actually been eyeing this for a little while but I haven't actually bought it. If the formula works out, I might buy the full size, but I probably won't for a little while. Highlighters are my downfall and this is close enough to the Mary Lou Manizer that I can't justify the full size right now. The highlighter junkie in me loves having a new one to try, though. I also appreciate that this is basically the size of a large eyeshadows: as you can see, it easily fits into a z-palette.
Full Size: $26, 6.8 G; This Size: 2.4G, $9.20


Beauty & Pinups Fearless Hair Rescue Masque
This is the first hair mask (or masque) I've ever tried. I don't know how much use I'd get out of a full size, just because my hair is too short to justify using more than just conditioner. It'll be interesting to have a sample of something else to try, just to see if it works.
Ful Size: $32, 6 OZ; This Size: $5.33, 1 OZ


Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Noir
This seems like your average pencil eyeliner, but HOT DAMN. The formula is amazing. It's literally the creamiest liner I have ever used. Maybe it's just because I've never had tons of success with gel liners, but this is my new favorite thing. The is also a bit more travel friendly than the eyeliners I have, so it'll be good if I ever need something small and quick. I also appreciate that it's waterproof. This seems to be a giant win for eyeliner this time round. I just need to figure out how long it lasts.
Mini available online: $6


CAILYN Cosmetics Purelust Extreme Matte Tint + Velvet in #32 Practicable
This seems like a nice formula, but I don't wear a lot of nude lipstick. This formula seems a little drying, though, but that's my only complaint with it. I like the shade, despite being a nude. I do like the fact that it's a full size liquid lipstick as well. If I work through it, I'd be willing to try more.
This is full size: $19, 3.5 G.

Comments

Popular Posts