#RainbowProjectPan Update #2

Red Neapolitan Shade: I've made a load of progress on the red shade, as you can see. I feel like I've gotten the use that I need out of it - the red shade was the only unique shade for my collection in this palette - so this eyeshadow trio is getting decluttered. I probably wouldn't repurchase, just because I'd like to have a quad or a quint better than a trio.



Stila Amber: I've used this more than I did last month, just because I decluttered the Hikari liner earlier this month. I'm still getting more use out of this, though. I do still enjoy it.

Pink Lemonade Fizz: My progress on this is a lot more than it was last month, that's for sure. I'm still hoping to get to the halfway point on this before the end of the project, and that should be achievable.

Formula X: I used this once this month, which is once more than I did last month. I like the shade, but I'm probably going to declutter it. I just don't do my nails enough to justify keeping it.

Too Faced: I was originally hoping to finish this by the project's end, but that may not be as likely as I hoped. I just want to be able to declutter this by the end of July, if not earlier.

Luna: I've worn this almost every day, even on "no makeup" days, so I've definitely made okay progress with this. I would've liked to make more progress, but that's part of the hazard with a baked formula.

Hikari: This was starting to sip and dry out, so I decided to declutter it. In the future, I probably wouldn't repurchase - for a purple shade, I'd rather it be a pencil or gel liner, not a liquid. It was a good color payoff for what it was, though, and I'm glad ipsy sent it to me.

Comments

Popular Posts