Project 10 Pan Update #1


Hello and welcome back! Apologies in advance because this will be a very photo-heavy post. This is my project pan 1-month update.

I'll start with the first victory of the year: Y'all, we have our first pan of 2017! I finished the Trestique highlighter on the 16th of this month. I hadn't really been working on the Make highlighter because I've been focusing on the trestique highlighter, and it's definitely gone now. HOORAY! (I dug into it to see how deep it went, but that was after I wasn't able to put it ion my face anymore.)



The products I've been doing badly on are the exact ones I thought I would have trouble with: the elf poreless primer, the lipstick, and the lip liner.
The elf primer doesn't really feel great when I put it on my skin - I don't know what it is, but it just feels a bit... weird. I'm going to give it a few more tries, but if it doesn't start feeling okay by the middle of February I'm tossing it out.
Regarding the lipstick... y'all, I COULD NOT STAND this shade. It didn't work on me. I never wore it to work because it didn't flatter my skin in any kind of light, and the formula started to feel a bit heavy on my skin after too long. I know I didn't make too much progress, but I threw it out and I'm replacing it with another Nyx lip product: the soft matte lip cream in the shade Stockholm.




It's more flattering, it feels better, and it smells really nice too! It's neutral enough to work on everyday things, too, so hopefully I'll be able to work through it (or at least make a significant dent; I can't really tell how much I have left because of the packaging. I know I've made more progress than the other soft matte lip creams I own because it's significantly lighter, but I don't know how much I have left.)
I haven't been using the lip liner much because I haven't been using the lipstick much. Hopefully it'll work with the new lip cream better than the lipstick. HERE'S THE PROGRESS!


Looking at the progress comparison makes the progress more obvious - there was a day where a large-ish chunk kinda fell off, so that's the biggest contribution to the progress so far.

The mediocre progress item is the blush - I've been paying SOME attention to it, but the pan you see in the photo happened more because I depotted it into a magnetic palette, rather than because I used it so much. That being said, it'll be easier to use it up all the way now that some pan is showing.
On the left is the starter photo, and the right is the update.

 


I've been using the lotion and perfume about as much as I anticipated I would - most days, but not every day (at least not on the perfume, but I can use the perfume as a room spray if nothing else.)




I've been using Matte Moskowitz every day, and I'm surprised I haven't made more of a dent in this. maybe because it's a matte shade and it doesn't kick up as much as a shimmery shade would, but I'm proud of the dent I've made.


 


I've used the eyeliner most days, but I can't tell how much of a dent I've made because the packaging on liquid eyeliner doesn't tell that kind of thing. It still works, though.

Comments

Popular Posts