My life in books tag

Hello again!
This is an idea I got from dreamlandbookblog (link to their post here), and I thought I would jump in on it this week.
This is a Youtube-style book tag, but in a blog! HOORAY! Here we go.

1. Find a book for each of your initials

Les Miserables
Bullfinch's Mythology
Canterbury Tales



2. Count your age along your bookshelf. What book do you land on?

Jude the Obscure


3. Pick a book set in your city/ country.

Ghost Stories of Virginia - pretty self-explanatory. YAY GHOSTS!

4. pick a book that represents a place you'd love to travel to.

Midnight's Children - it's set in India. I kind of want to travel EVERYWHERE, so I'll take it. I assume this question is for people who can't go to places like Middle Earth.

5. pick a book that's your favorite color.

My favorite color is orange, so I'm picking Beka Cooper.

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

Harry Potter. I photographed the entire series because I have a load of fond memories of the whole series and I wouldn't be able to pick just one. (just disregard the other books on the shelf)

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

Lord of the Flies. This book. Hot damn. I had to read it in 9th grade, and HOT DAMN WAS IT HARD. Like, I willingly took Shakespeare over this the following year, BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GET TO ROMEO AND JULIET. BECAUSE WE READ THIS SO MUCH. GUHHHHH. (also, I apologize for not being able to rotate it.)

8. Which TBR book will be the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?

Ulysses. This is SUCH a long book, and I've heard from a LOT of places that it's quite a slog. It's part of the 42 books challenge, so I'm going to have to work through it. (also, again with the rotating.)

Comments

Popular Posts