Makeup looks I've been panning

I've been on a panning journey for the Too Faced Semi-Sweet palette for a little over two months now, as well as the Matte Moscowitz single shade from theBalm's Matte Trimony palette, which I got as a sample-size single in an ipsy bag. For the Too Faced palette, I've been focusing on two or three shades a month, and today's photo-heavy post will be showing you a few ways I've been using the shadows. These are my go-to looks each month so far, including the March looks.


In January, I was focusing on Nougat and Bon Bon in addition to Matte Moscowitz. Nougat is a dusty pink color, Bon Bon is described as a metallic copper shade, and Matte Moscowitz is a deep plum color. So, after putting on primer, I would put Nougat all over the eye, Matte Moscowitz on the crease, and Bon Bon on the main lid. Sometimes I would use the liner as well, but having kind of hooded eyes means liner often covers up the shadows. Here's a photo of what it usually looked like:





In February I was focusing on Coconut Creme and Caramel, and Matte Moscowitz is still in the project. Coconut Creme is a matte white, and Caramel is described as a "metallic ginger brown" on the Ulta website. After primer, I would put Coconut Creme all over the lid up to the browbone, and Matte Moscowitz in the crease again (yes, I know, I'm not that creative with this) as well as in the outer v. After that, I'd put caramel all over the lid and blend. Then mascara and liner and everything would go on as well sometimes, but that's not pictured. Here's a photo without liner or mascara: (and yes, I now my nose looks weird, ignore that.)

In March, I've been focusing on Pink Sugar (described as a "light pink sparkle" by Ulta and "hella glitter bomb" by me) and Rum Raisin (described by Ulta as metallic silvery brown), and sometimes Peanut Butter as well. I still have Matte Moscowitz in the project 10 pan, but I may leave it out after the next update. This is the first month I need a different shade to put down as a base that isn't part of the focus. After primer, I used coconut creme as a base, Matte Moscowitz and Rum Raisin in the crease, and pink sugar as a face highlight. I've been focusing on Peanut Butter as a main lid shade, and sometimes added Matte Moscowitz as a lower liner and the Stila waterproof liquid liner in auburn, if I had the time. Here's a photo:




What have you been working on for project pan? Leave me comments!

Comments

Popular Posts