Project 10 Pan Update #3!

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well! here's my final update before the finale!

Any empties:
On the 10th, I decided to toss the Soft Matte Lip Cream. It started going on streaky, and I was scraping the sides to get the rest of the product out. It also wasn't my favorite shade, and it seemed like it was going to go any day, so I decided to toss it.
I've learned from this project that nude lip colors aren't my favorites. I do have a number of them in my collection, so you'll see me panning them over the course of the year, but I'm glad I realized they don't entirely work for me. Some of them do, but this isn't one of them.

Major progress from last month:
Matte Trimony (Matte Moscowitz): there hasn't been as much progress on this as I'd like; I'll admit I haven't been using this as much as I'd like to this month. I might make one last push to finish it in the next few weeks but if I don't, I won't be mad. It's been a good shadow the last few months, but I don't think I'd purchase the whole Matte Trimony Palette. I've been considering the shades but I know I would never use it all to a satisfying point, especially with all the eyeshadow I already own.

LAST MONTH VS THIS MONTH:






Endless Weekend: Not much progress on this one; I know I need to use it a lot more, including multiple times a day and over things that are more than just my hands. Hello, legs and feet and other body parts! I don't know if I'll finish this entirely by the end of the project, but I'll have made a good dent. If it's not done I'll probably work through it on my next project. I do like the scent, but I have too many Bath and Body Works lotions to have the need to repurchase. (Also, their cruelty-free status has come into question lately for selling in China, so I might not be able to repurchase at all).


Lemon Pomegranate Fragrance Mist: This is something I thought I'd be farther along with than I actually am. I'm sure I'll be able to finish it in the time allotted if I use it every single day. I'm treating it like I'm treating Endless Weekend - if I'm not done with it by the end of the project, I'll keep with it and count it among my empties for the end of the year. It's not a bad scent, and I might repurchase it if Bath and Body Works keeps it in stock online, but I already have a backup from when I worked at the store, so any restock won't happen anytime soon (if at all, because of the selling-in-China thing).



My finale will be on the 10th of April, in 3 weeks (aka my birthday)! See you then!

Comments

Popular Posts