Harry Potter and the Order of the Panners

Welcome back! This is another project pan collab that I'm butting in on way late, but I couldn't not do this. This project is perfect - a Harry Potter Project Pan!
This started on June 12, so I'm jumping in a little late, but I'm still keeping the September 12 deadline. I initially saw this on Julie's channel (Nobody'sBeautyGuru; her intro video is here), and I'm stoked. Also, the final Harry Potter book came out ten years ago this summer! The first book came out 20 years ago on Monday! AAAHHHHHH!

This is an eight-item project: one for each house color. (In case you were wondering, I'm Gryffindor.)


Gryffindor - scarlet and gold

For scarlet, I'm doing the NYX butter lipstick in lifeguard - this came in an ipsy bag earlier this year, and I love the shade. I love the formula for these lipsticks, too. For gold, it's a little more subtle, but I'm using the Goldslick highlighter from an Etsy brand called PrettiesForYourFace. It's a great formula, and a perfect summery golden highlight.


Ravenclaw - blue and bronze

If secondary houses are a thing, my secondary house is Ravenclaw. Anyway, for blue I'm going with the Bath and Body Works Snowkissed Berry Hand Cream. Am I doing a winter scent in the middle of summer? Yes. Yes I am. For bronze, I'm doing a Shiro Cosmetics pigment from their Harry Potter collection - this shade is called "if you've got enough nerve," and it's inspired by a Ginny Weasley quote. I haven't made progress on this, because I only just got it, but I'm excited to work with it more.


Hufflepuff - yellow and black

For yellow, I'm going with the E.L.F. Illuminating Face Primer. This will expire soon, so I need to use it up. I don't use face primers much, but now that I have one in a project I'll do it more. For the black shade, I'm doing the Eyeko liquid liner in black. This is also going to expire soon, so I want to get use out of it.


Slytherin - green and silver
For green, I'm going more for packaging than color because I need variety. The green item is the Burt's Bees Mint Cocoa Lip Balm, and the silver shade is the NYX slide on glide on liner in platinum.

I'm so excited about this project! I may do Harry Potter-inspired looks through the project, just based on the house's colors. Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts